MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List 2.4.0 PRO
MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List v2.4.0 PRO | 9,4 MB
Requirements: Android, Varies with device
MyLifeOrganized is an easy-to-use, yet powerful and intuitive to-do list, task manager and outliner.
MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is the most flexible and powerful task management software for getting your to-dos finally done. MLO 2 for Android leads to a new level of productivity - you will be able to manage not only tasks, but projects, habits and even life goals on your smartphone and tablet. Optional contexts, stars, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views make MLO flexible enough to adapt to your own system for managing your tasks.
"This task management system helps you to target what you should be focusing on to reach your objectives" - Lifehack.
Add even more power to your task management and use MLO Cloud service* to sync with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**. You can sync with multiple computers, share a single task list or collaborate with other people. Join the users who sync more than 35 million of their to-dos via the secure and robust MyLifeOrganized Cloud Sync Service! Alternatively, sync directly over your own private Wi-Fi.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
- Hierarchical task list: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have * reasonably sized actions
- Next Actions: automatically display only your next actions in different views such as Active by Context or Active by Project
- Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
- MLO Smart To-Do Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
- Filter actions by context
- Inbox for rapid task entry
- Starred tasks: highlight your important tasks
- Zoom: concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
- Templates for different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow. They are included in MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to help you quick start your own task management system
- Project tracking
- Dependencies: set tasks in the outline which cannot be started until selected tasks are completed (even tasks from another branch)
- Complete tasks in a specific order
- Calendar view: analyze your daily workload
- Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location, with reminders as you arrive at or leave the location
- Password protection
- Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping, to match the system that works for you
- Recurring and regenerating tasks
- Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
- Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
- Multiselect: perform an action on several selected tasks at the same time
- implemented push sync with MyLifeOrganized Cloud.
Now once configured the sync process with the cloud is fully automatic.
Just open MLO configuration for cloud sync and enable push. After this the updates from cloud will be sent to MLO app even if it is not active.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net