Image-Line Fl Studio Producer Edition 12.4 Build 29 (Portable)
Image-Line Fl Studio Producer Edition v12.4 Build 29 (Portable) | 864 Mb
FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for.
What's New in Image-Line FL Studio 12:
Fully reworked scalable interface
- Any screen size or resolution you use, FL Studio will always fit
- Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
- New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
- The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
- Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up).
- The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
- Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
- Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
- Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
- VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified.
Fruity Formula Controller
- Updated, new UI.
Fruity Envelope Controller
- Updated, 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, New UI.
Fruity Keyboard Controller
- Attack smoothing, new UI.
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support.
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 10/8.0/8.1/7, Vista, XP (service pack 3)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording.
Additions and changes
Added FL Studio Mobile plugin
Rotate left/right in channel rack no longer opens the piano roll
Newtone: added buttons for pitch and warp modes
Razer Chrome: support for Naga Chroma mouse
Visualizer: now supports h264 video export (mp4) and FLAC audio
Visualizer: two new effects in new "Internal controllers" effect category
Visualizer: custom layer names are now used for parameter names
Visualizer: drag/drop to rearrange layers
Visualizer: support "side by side full" and "side by side half stereoscopic" modes
Crash when a plugin stretches samples
Plugin window positions are incorrect when loading project at different PPI
Stretch mode causes sample to be played at root pitch
FPC: doesn't remember full size when editor is collapsed
Newtone: crash when a sample is dragged to the plugin (x64)
Newtone: sample doesn't load
Panomatic: dB hint inaccuracy
Patcher: fixed crash when module window is open and Patcher window isn't
Transistor Bass: sequence changes when clicking above the area
Visualizer: using 10k lines as html doesn't reload correctly
Visualizer: internal controller knob settings are not persisted
Wrapper: fixed sending VST3 automation to UI when editor is hidden.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net