Sleipnir v184.108.40.20600 + Portable
Sleipnir 220.127.116.1100 + Portable | 146.5 Mb
Sleipnir is a feature-rich and reliable web-browser whose main advantages are a high level of customization and advanced tab functions. The browser gives you the option to choose the Trident (as used by Internet Explorer) or the Webkit rendering engine. The latter is used by default, but you can even define an engine for every website you visit.
But its customization possibilities are far exceeding this and while it may seem difficult, all the options are intuitive. Almost any aspect of the browser can be changed, from the address bar behavior, to the bookmarks panel, the page search bar, as well as the user interface. Aside from that, the available plugins and the Chrome extensions are designed to bring extra functionality to the application.
One of the most important features of this browser is the use of a cloud service, Fenrir Pass, in order to sync your Sleipnir data and bookmarks. After creating a Fenrir Pass account, you can share the pages you visit with web applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Dropbox.
Furthermore, the service allows seamless linking with iPhone, iPad and Android devices, which means you can send links, call phone numbers and use the phone's mapping function directly from your desktop browser, provided that the Sleipnir Linker application is already installed on the smartphone.
In addition to this, Sleipnir comes with a built-in high-speed feed reader, which enables you to import feeds from Google Reader with a single click. There is a variety of options here too, which range from customizing the article list appearance and filtering to grouping feeds, so that they can also be read offline.
The advanced tab functions make the browsing experience much easier. Some worth mentioning are session restore, customizing tab position, tab protection, mouse gestures and tab grouping. Key binding options are also available, which means you can assign shortcut keys for practically every action.
All in all, Sleipnir proves to be a stable and fast web browser that comes with innovative functions and various customization possibilities. The extra security features, together with smartphone and web apps linking are features that make it a viable alternative to its more popular competitors.
The ultimate in browser customization:
* Sleipnir is designed to be completely customizable, and to be responsive to user expectations. Sleipnir is designed to maintain the same level of high performance no matter how much you customize it.
Fast Plug-ins and great performance:
* No matter what plug-ins you decide to use, Sleipnir is designed to maintain the same high level of performance and responsiveness. It has been developed especially for Windows with performance in mind.
* You can change almost all functions as you want to. Customization may sound difficult, but it is actually very easy to understand and quite intuitive. With Sleipnir, you can easily change and customize almost any aspect of the browser. Even beginners can have a customized web-browsing experience with minimal effort.
Make browsing easier with tabs:
* Users have come to expect their browser to support tabbed browsing, and Sleipnir has been designed from the ground up to provide the ultimate tabbed-browsing experience. With its advanced Window-View and Thumbnail functionality, Sleipnir is a breeze to use no matter how many tabs you have open.
Perfect pages with the Industry-Standard Trident Engine:
* The vast majority of websites are designed for optimal viewing in Internet Explorer. Sleipnir uses the same Trident rendering engine as Internet Explorer, so it will display just about any web page perfectly.
New in version 18.104.22.16800
* Updated the Blink (Chrome / 51.0.2704.106)
* Chrome Extension of the icon is to fix the issue that there may not be displayed
* When you exit the full screen (requestFullscreen), it was to correct the problem that web view is shifted
* To adjust the bookmark bar drawing
* Other fixes minor bugs
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit)
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net