Cockos Reaper v5.28-Mac OSX
Cockos Reaper 5.28-Mac OSX | 30.1 MB
Exhaustive and powerful audio editor, processor, recorder, renderer, arranger and mastering solution for multi-track waveform audio content. REAPER has been designed with compatibility with almost all types of hardware in mind, making it simple to use with a huge amount of software solutions and dedicated audio plug-ins of all sorts.
REAPER's full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more.
- Record and overdub audio and MIDI. The number of simultaneous recording inputs is limited only by your hardware.
- Record directly to any of a dozen supported audio formats, at any sample rate or bit depth.
- Any track can record audio or MIDI input, or record that track's processed audio or MIDI output.
- Record multiple takes or layers, overdub, punch in and out, or record in a loop.
- Record arm and disarm tracks without stopping playback.
- Record directly to stereo, surround, or multichannel audio files, before or after effects processing.
- Monitor inputs with or without software FX.
- Set up multiple monitor mixes with separate FX processing.
- Tape-style varispeed recording and playback.
- Record simultaneously to multiple disks for redundancy and scalability.
- Drag and drop to import, arrange, and render.
- Freely mix audio, MIDI, video, still image media on any track.
- Easily move, split, glue, resize, trim, loop, time stretch, pitch shift, fade, crossfade, slip, snap to grid, without switching tools.
- Intuitive zoom, scroll, scrub, jog, tab to audio transient, MIDI navigation.
- Simple and powerful nested folder system allows group editing, routing, bussing, all in one step.
- Open multiple projects simultaneously in separate tabs.
- Full automation recording, playback, and editing support for track and media item take controls and plug-ins.
- Easily manage tempo, time signature, and varispeed changes.
- Separate audio or MIDI into freely arrangeable takes and lanes for easy comping.
- Easily copy or move regions, to quickly try out alternate arrangements.
- Thorough and flexible multichannel support. Each track supports up to 64 individually routable channels.
- Insert almost any third-party audio or MIDI plug-in: VST, VST3, VSTi, DX/DXi (Windows only), AU/AUi (OS X only), JS.
Apply FX in real time, or non-destructively render FX output.
- Real-time network FX processing: use other local machines as an FX farm.
- Includes the JSFX audio and midi plug-in scripting engine, and hundreds of user-programmable effects.
- ReWire (audio and MIDI) any capable application for even more flexibility.
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation (PDC).
- Industry-leading performance and multiprocessor utilization.
- Native bridging and firewalling: run 32-bit plug-ins in REAPER x64, maximize RAM utilization, protect against and recover from plug-in crashes.
- Sidechain any plug-in, even if the plug-in does not natively support sidechaining.
- Real-time pitch shifting, correction, and time stretch. Includes multiple pitch/timestretch engines including Elastique 3 Pro.
- ReaSurround included, for spatial visualization and processing of stereo, surround, or multichannel audio (up to 64 channels).
- Special-use plug-ins to virtualize outboard hardware, manage MIDI signals, stream audio, connect to NINJAM servers, and more.
- Thoroughly customizable appearance-change colors, icons, toolbars, layouts, almost anything. Switch between multiple layouts as needed for different tasks.
- REAPER's outboard windows can be shown, hidden, docked, or displayed on a separate monitor. Save and recall screensets for different tasks.
- Almost anything that REAPER can do, literally thousands of actions, alone or in sequence, can be triggered by a keystroke, toolbar button, or external controller.
- Easily extensible. Develop simple macros or complex extensions in Lua, EEL, or Python.
- Deeply extensible. Includes an integrated development environment for composing, editing, and testing ReaScripts.
New in Version 5
- Notation editor: NEW in 5.20-Compose and edit MIDI as musical notation, or view and edit recorded MIDI. Flexible mouse editing, key signatures, multiple clefs, dynamics, voices, lyrics, tuplets, articulation, ornaments, slurs, and more.
- FX:VST3 support, sample-accurate automation for VST3 and JSFX, FX browser improvements.
- ReaScript:API and scripting improvements, including a built-in development environment for creating and debugging scripts in Lua, EEL, or Python. Create anything from simple macros, to complex new functionality.
- Control grouping:Flexible, automatable VCA control. Link groups of track controls together at any point in the signal flow.
- Video:Many improvements to video support and performance, including real-time programmable track and item effect processing.
- FX parameter automation:Full automation and MIDI/OSC learn support for per-take FX, improved FX envelope and modulation management via the Project Bay, increased automation recording speed.
- And more:New GUI layouts, Media Explorer improvements, metronome beat patterns, Opus support, MIDI note-off editing, new volume envelope modes, new actions and API functions, and many other fixes and improvements.
New in Version 5.28
fix actions to set event channel with multiple editable MIDI items *
add actions to quantize note positions to specific divisions
add actions to select CC events under selected notes
add actions to select next note with lower or higher pitch *
consistently display and mouse-select selected/unselected notes in multiple channels
display CC events for active channel in front of other events *
do not extend item length on paste when configured not to auto-extend
do not select note when clicking on velocity bar with edit or ramp mouse modifier engaged *
edit only active channel CC events when mouse modifier set to edit+draw *
ensure that 1-pixel-wide notes are visible regardless of coloring preferences *
fix incorrect display of 14-bit bank select messages in list view *
preserve overlapping notes after closing/reopening editor when option is enabled *
respect channel dropdown (including "all channels") when editing or marquee selecting CC events *
respect option to select CC with notes during all mouse selection actions *
restore keyboard focus to docked editor after clicking MIDI toolbar button *
return focus to editor after closing grid/note length dropdown
support editing notes that start or end beyond the edge of a trimmed media item *
copy/move all track FX via drag and drop of track/mixer FX button
avoid auto-resizing chain window too small *
fix parameter modulation with inverted range parameters *
improve VST/AU generic UI auto-resize behavior
improve parameter learn soft takeover behavior *
reduce CPU use of MIDI learn assignments
improve lyric editing
preserve notation data when editing note channel *
support mouse click modifiers that are actions from the action list *
target the active item when displaying multiple overlapping items on the same track *
when displaying a single track on multiple rows, show time signature only when it changes
when exporting a single track to PDF, print both the project name and track name
fix soft takeover reset action
improve soft takeover behavior for various actions *
automatically convert various key bindings between Windows and macOS encodings *
add actions to toggle or set MIDI input quantize amount for all tracks, selected tracks, or last touched track
update volume/pan/width fader positions when hiding/disarming envelopes in touch mode
optimized envelope undo state handling
avoid crash when copying/moving take envelope to empty media item *
drag+drop take envelope targets take lane under mouse cursor rather than active take
support drag+drop of take envelope button to items on same track
show file type option in all save-as/export windows when multiple types are available
avoid changing toolbar focus on click
preserve top position of FX chains when switching FX
restore action window position properly when reopening
Virtual MIDI keyboard
toggle (not just set) option when running action to send all input to keyboard *
allow text field input even when using send all input to keyboard
pass through unbound keys when using send all input to keyboard and VKB lacks focus
add mem_get_values(offset,...) and mem_set_values(offset,...)
Media item properties
improve layout, scrollbar behavior, and support for large fonts
fix intermittent missing notes when pasting MIDI directly into the arrange view *
import enharmonics correctly *
do not load template project after failing to load requested project
fix bug when starting playback of channel that has note yet been recorded
adjust beat-based (MIDI) media items correctly when editing around a time signature marker that creates a partial measure *
update layout colors when changing track colors *
updated RPP-UNDO format, earlier REAPER versions may warn, not use track envelope state from new undo histories
allow more precision in CSurf_OnVolumeChange
update layouts when setting track color
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.5-10.12
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net