Ambiera CopperCube Professional v5.5 Multilingual Portable
Ambiera CopperCube Professional 5.5 Multilingual Portable | 40 MB
CopperCube is an editor for creating 3D apps, games and 3D websites. Import or create your 3D models, set camera controllers, materials, behaviors, click 'publish' and your app is ready. Create everything from simple model viewers to full 3D games. As WebGL websites, Flash .swfs, Mac OS, Windows, or Android apps. You can do all this without programming.
Import 3D files from your favourite 3D modelling package
CopperCube imports 22 file formats, for example from Lightwave, 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Milkshape, Truespace, DeleD or AutoCAD. After import, you can correct the models and its materials directly in CopperCube, or hot-update them if you change them in your 3d modelling software.
No Programming necessary!
Creating interactive 3D scenes can be done using CopperCube without the need to write one single line of code. There are even selectable behaviors for artificial intelligence controlled enemies.
Scripting API for advanced users
Create everything from Model Viewers to full Games
CopperCube is ideal for creating 3D educational programs, architectural visualizations, military simulations, product configurators, games, e-learning applications and 3D prototypes. There is no limit in what can be created with CopperCube.
CopperCube is the WebGL editor: It was the first full 3D editor to create interactive WebGL scenes, and has accumulated so much knowledge of WebGL that it is today probably the best editor for creating WebGL 3D scenes and games.
What's New in Version 5.5:
* Games created with Coppercube as Windows .exe now automatically have Steam integration built-in. There is support for the Steam-Overlay and an easy way to use Steam Achivements, even without programming.
Improved First Person Shooter Controller:
* Several improvements for this behavior where backintegrated from the game 'PostCollapse', including
* Repeated jumping is now no longer possible by holding down the space bar
* Moving and strafing at the same time now longer lets the player move faster that way
* When the system is hanging shortly (like for example if Windows Defender suddenly causes Windows to slow down), the movement will behave smoothly as before
C++ source code:
* Users of the pro edition now have access to the full C++ client source code. It consists of VisualStudio (Windows) and XCode-Mac OSX projects and can be used to extend your game in any way possible. For details, take a look into the documentation
Flash source code:
* Users of the pro edition now have access to the full Flash client source code. It consists of about 150 .as ActionScript 3 files, and can be used to extend your game in any way possible. For details, take a look into the documentation.
* Android Multi-Touch support for 2D Overlays:
* It is now possible to use multiple 2D mobile input Overlays at the same time on Android target, making the games there feel more natural.
Android First Person Shooter Camera improved:
* The first person shooter camera on Android now is much easier to use. Although first person shooters are more unusual on this platform, it works now much nicer and easier to handle.
Other, smaller new features and bug fixes:
* Mesh import improved: Imported mesh name is now reflected in the scene graph explorer
* Improved Chinese Translation
* There is a downloadable action available for using Steam achivements without scripting.
* Fixed a bug causing 'plant rendering' advanced material flag not to be set when anisotropic rendering isn't checked as well.
* Fixed a bug causing CopperCube to crash when modifying a mesh which has been imported as animated mesh although it is static.
* Fixed a bug causing Oculus Rift support not to work on some systems
* Fixed a bug in WebGL causing Particle Systems as children of rotated nodes not to show up correctly at some viewing angles.
* Various minor bug fixes