Portable Readiris Corporate v16.0.0 Build 9472
Portable Readiris Corporate 16.0.0 Build 9472|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|221 mb
Readiris 15 is an OCR software that automatically converts text from paper documents, images or PDF into fully editable files without having to perform all the tedious retyping work!
Use the new Readiris 15 OCR software to save the precious time you would lose retyping information from documents! Readiris 15 automatically recognizes the text and layout from an image, a PDF or a scanned document and turns it into an editable digital file (Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, TXT, ePub, etc.)
Convert to Excel / Word / PDF / Audio files / eBook / etc.
Readiris 15 converts images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .bmp, .j2c, etc.) or PDF files to editable documents. This popular OCR software is compatible with Microsoft Word (.docx), Excel (.xlsx, .csv), Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) and Open Office (.odt). It also handles a wide variety of other output formats including .txt, .rtf, .wav (audio), .epub (ebook), .html and .xml
New: Convert documents to eBook & audio files
Use the world's #1 OCR software
I.R.I.S. has been a worldwide leader in OCR technologies since 1986. For 28 years we have been developing text recognition technologies to help people get more productive while managing documents and information. I.R.I.S. is the OCR software partner of choice for established and successful companies such as Canon, Evernote, Adobe, HP, Microsoft and many more!
Automatically recreate complex layouts
Readiris 15 not only extracts text from image or paper documents but also recreates their layout. Based on a powerful page analysis technology, Readiris 15 detects the different elements of the original files (image, text, tables, fonts, paragraphs, etc.) and recreates them in the output format of your choice.
Powerful table recognition
Use OCR software to capture tables of figures instead of retyping them! Readiris 15 features an advanced table recognition tool that will extract lines, columns, figures and texts from any table found on an image or a PDF file. The recognized content can then be edited in various spreadsheet applications including Microsoft Excel, Open Office or Google Speadsheet
Over 130+ supported languages
Readiris 15 is the flagship OCR software when it comes to language recognition. Unlike other OCR applications on the market, Readiris 15 uses proprietary dictionaries for over 130 languages including Latin, Asian, Arabic & Hebrew
New: Benefit from our new Asian Character recognition engine
Advanced document editing tools
In order to reach the best conversion results, Readiris 15 features a set of built-in editing and enhancement tools. These tools will let you edit and enhance your document before the conversion process in order to reduce the need for corrections in the output files.
New: Text editing and 3D correction tools
Create your own eBooks
Readiris 15 enables you to convert any PDF, image or scanned documents to an e-book compatible format (.EPUB) ready to be uploaded and optimized to be read on any e-book reader, tablet or smartphone.
Convert documents to audio files
Let Readiris do the reading! Readiris 15 features a text to speech option that allows you to convert your documents into audio files (.WAV) compatible with popular audio readers, smartphones and tablets.
The Readiris interface has been updated to a Microsoft Office 2013 look.
Readiris now has a Text Editor which allows you to edit the recognition results in your documents before you save or send them. In the Text Editor you compare the recognized text to the original scanned text and make the necessary changes.
In Training Mode you can train the recognition system on fonts and character shapes, and correct the OCR results if necessary. During the training process, any characters the recognition system isn't sure of are displayed in a preview window, in combination with the word in which they were spotted and the result suggested by Readiris. Training can substantially enhance the accuracy of the recognition system and is particularly useful when recognizing distorted, defaced forms. Training can also be used to train Readiris on special symbols it is unable to recognize initially, such as mathematical and scientific symbols and dingbats.
- New version of the recognition engine
- The ability to convert Word, Excel and PowerPoint files into indexed PDFs
- Access to document conversion by right-clicking with the mouse
- New user interface
- Addition of a quality indicator for imported documents
- Improved tool to handle pages within a document
- Automatic detection of IRIS scanners
- New version of the image pre-processing engine
- Improved perspective correction module
New Output Formats: .epub and .wav
EPUB: is an open standard for electronic books and Web publishing. EPUB is the best format to view your documents on an eReader. WAV: save your documents in .wav to have the text read out loud to you.
Improved Asian Recognition
A new engine is used, which leads to better OCR results when recognizing Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean, and language combinations with those four Asian languages.
Improved PDF Input
A new and improved PDF input module is used. It allows you to open encrypted PDF documents (provided you know the password).
3D Perspective Correction
Readiris is now able to apply 3D perspective correction on images that were scanned or photographed under an incorrect angle. This function straightens the entire image in such a way the OCR can be done successfully.
Dynamic Zoom on opened Pages
You can now manually increase and decrease the size of the thumbnails in the Pages panel.
Possibility to append PDF documents
In Readiris 15 you can add pages to existing PDF documents. When you save new scans to a PDF document that already exists, you have the possibility to append the existing document with the new pages.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
- Box size (H x L x D): 20 x 15 x 3,15 cm (7.87 x 5.90 x 1.24 in)
- Box weight: 200g (0.44 lbs)
- Interface languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Dutch, German, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Norweigian, Portuguese PT, Portuguese BR, Romanian, Swedish, Ukranian, Bulgarian, Catalan , Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Turkish.
- Supported OCR languages: Afaan Oromo, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Asturian, Aymara, Azeri (Latin), Balinese, Basque, Bemba, Bikol, Bislama, Bosnian (Cyrillic), Bosnian (Latin), Brazilian, Breton, Bulgarian, Bulgarian-English, Byelorussian, Byelorussian-English, Catalan, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (USA), Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Farsi, Fijian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Ganda, German, German (Switzerland), Greek, Greek-English, Greenlandic, Haitian Creole, Hani, Hebrew, Hiligaynon, Hungarian, Icelandic, Ido, Ilocano, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kapampangan, Kazakh, Kicongo, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luba, Luxemburg, Macedonian, Macedonian-English, Madurese, Malagasy, Malay, Manx (Gaelic), Maori, Mayan, Mexican, Minangkabau, Moldovan, Mongolian (Cyrillic), Nahuatl, Norwegian, Numeric, Nyanja, Nynorsk, Occitan, Papiamento, Pidgin English (Nigeria), Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Rhaeto-Roman, Romanian, Run di, Russian, Russian-English, Samoan, Sardinian, Scottish (Gaelic), Serbian, Serbian (Latin), Serbian-English, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tatar (Latin), Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tonga, Tswana, Turkish, Turkmen (Latin), Ukrainian, Ukrainian-English, Uzbek, Waray, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Zapotec, Zulu.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net