Copy Handler v1.43.901 Final + Portable
Copy Handler 1.43.901 Final + Portable | 19.8 Mb
Copy Handler is a powerful Windows tool designed to copy and move files from one folder to another faster than the standard feature bundled into the operating system. Of course, the application also provides several other utilities, including a powerful interface that shows detailed statistics on every single task.
Setting up copying parameters can be easily done with the help of the System Tray icon that allows you to provide the source files and folders, the destination folder and the task priority.
Additionally, you can decide whether you wish to copy or move the files, configure filters and enable advanced options such as create directory structure in destination folder or do not create destination directories.
Once you start the copying process, the main window of the app shows the current status and the progress, along with some other stats, such as processed data, transfer speed, source and destination objects, buffer size, threat priority and associated file.
Copy Handler also provides a pretty detailed "Options" screen and although the interface of this particular window may seem a bit clumsy at the first sight, it's highly recommended to check the settings available here.
The application is indeed faster than the standard Windows tool and uses a moderate amount of hardware resources, especially when processing large files.
Simply put, Copy Handler is a pretty useful software solution and although it's not so easy to use as one may expect, it still serves its purpose very well. Plus, it works flawlessly on all Windows versions out there and doesn't ask for administrator privileges on Windows 7.
* full-control over the copy/move process (you can use pause,resume,cancel,restart buttons)
* huge amount of options (task queuing, file filters, shutdown after finishing copy process, auto resume, logging, different shell options, adjust buffer size on multiple levels for CD-ROM/HDD/network and so on).
* one of the most customizable application from this area: the options section has over 60 detailed areas that can be customized for your needs.
* observe detailed information regarding the entire copy/move operation such as: estimated time left, progress, speed etc.
What's New in version 1.43.901 (November 7, 2016)
* Pre-select task in status window
* Multiple retries required when reading multiple data chunks at once fails
* Problem initializing COM with error 0x80010106
* Options-buffer size dialog fails to display/update buffer count properly
* Shell extension fails to retrieve menu configuration when user too fast
* Status window title shows different percentage than the single running task
* Pause/resume fails to silently resume tasks
* Replace logging system with async logger
* Fix issues reported by cppcheck and coverity scan
* Code cleanups
* Removing task should remove also rotated files
* Update sqlite package to 3.15.1
* Enable /MP compilation
* Make explorer not block when debugging Copy Handler
* Allow non-elevated shell extension to communicate with elevated CH
* Register 32bit shell extension also for 64bit Windows
* Update version info in CH binaries
* CH shows dialog boxes in strange places
* Show taskbar progress when status window is open
OS: Windows All
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net