Directory Opus Pro v12.2 Build 6138 Multilingual
Directory Opus Pro 12.2 Build 6138 Multilingual | 82.13 MB
Are you frustrated by the limitations of Windows Explorer? Directory Opus provides a complete Explorer Replacement with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
Just some of the features include:
- Single or dual pane file display and folder trees
- Tabbed interface let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Color-code your files, assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions
- View images, documents and more. Image marking lets you sort your photos quickly and easily
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros
- View and edit file metadata
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Fully configurable user interface-colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Supports the latest 4K monitors. Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
What's New in Directory Opus Pro 12:
Summary of major new features
Full support for high-DPI (e.g. 4K and 5K) monitors.
Redesigned Rename dialog, with new features like:
A unique macro recorder, which lets you perform complex batch renames without regular expressions.
Enhanced scripting capabilities.
Better handling of recursive renames and filename clashing.
An Apply button which lets you perform multiple renames without closing the dialog.
Improvements to the Image Viewer including:
Configurable toolbar and hotkeys, including the ability to run arbitrary commands on the current image file.
A new image marking system which makes it much easier to sort through a folder of photos to identify the ones you want to keep, print, share, etc.
A read-ahead cache for faster image loading.
An integrated metadata panel which lets you edit EXIF and other metadata from within the viewer.
Enhanced file and folder labels including:
The ability to assign more than one label at once (label attributes are combined).
Label categories (lets you organise your labels into groups).
Adjustable label priority (for when more than one wildcard or filter label applies to a file)
A new status icon system that lets you assign one or more status icons to each files (e.g. to track which files are done, watched, urgent or to-do).
A manual sorting mode that lets you sort your files and folders exactly how you want.
An integrated dialog editor that lets scripts create their own complex user interfaces.
File display enhancements including:
Vertical folder tabs (displayed down the left or right side of the file display).
You can assign your own tab colors for specific folders.
Optional vertical as well as horizontal gridlines.
Relative size and age graphs displayed as the background of size and date fields (rather than requiring their own column).
A new show everything mode to quickly disable all filters.
Improvements to Folder Options including:
Configure column widths to expand and fill the usable space in the file display.
A column filter makes it easier to find and add the columns you want.
File and folder name filters can be configured using regular expressions if desired.
File copy improvements including a transfer speed graph in the progress dialog.
Toolbar enhancements including scrollbars and distinct labels in drop-down menus.
Lister layouts can now be arranged into folders and sub-folders.
and as always, much, much more!
Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP,
Microsoft Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net