Directory Opus Pro v12.2 Build 6138 Multilingual
Directory Opus Pro 12.2 Build 6138 Multilingual | 82.13 MB
Are you frustrated by the limitations of Windows Explorer? Directory Opus provides a complete Explorer Replacement with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
Just some of the features include:
- Single or dual pane file display and folder trees
- Tabbed interface let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Color-code your files, assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions
- View images, documents and more. Image marking lets you sort your photos quickly and easily
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros
- View and edit file metadata
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Fully configurable user interface-colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Supports the latest 4K monitors. Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
What's New in Directory Opus Pro 12:
Summary of major new features
* Full support for high-DPI (e.g. 4K and 5K) monitors.
* Redesigned Rename dialog, with new features like:
* A unique macro recorder, which lets you perform complex batch renames without regular expressions.
* Enhanced scripting capabilities.
* Better handling of recursive renames and filename clashing.
* An Apply button which lets you perform multiple renames without closing the dialog.
Improvements to the Image Viewer including:
* Configurable toolbar and hotkeys, including the ability to run arbitrary commands on the current image file.
* A new image marking system which makes it much easier to sort through a folder of photos to identify the ones you want to keep, print, share, etc.
* A read-ahead cache for faster image loading.
* An integrated metadata panel which lets you edit EXIF and other metadata from within the viewer.
Enhanced file and folder labels including:
* The ability to assign more than one label at once (label attributes are combined).
* Label categories (lets you organise your labels into groups).
* Adjustable label priority (for when more than one wildcard or filter label applies to a file)
* A new status icon system that lets you assign one or more status icons to each files (e.g. to track which files are ‘done', ‘watched', ‘urgent' or ‘to-do').
* A manual sorting mode that lets you sort your files and folders exactly how you want.
* An integrated dialog editor that lets scripts create their own complex user interfaces.
* File display enhancements including:
* Vertical folder tabs (displayed down the left or right side of the file display).
* You can assign your own tab colors for specific folders.
* Optional vertical as well as horizontal gridlines.
* Relative size and age graphs displayed as the background of size and date fields (rather than requiring their own column).
* A new "show everything" mode to quickly disable all filters.
Improvements to Folder Options including:
* Configure column widths to expand and fill the usable space in the file display.
* A column filter makes it easier to find and add the columns you want.
* File and folder name filters can be configured using regular expressions if desired.
* File copy improvements including a transfer speed graph in the progress dialog.
* Toolbar enhancements including scrollbars and distinct labels in drop-down menus.
* Lister layouts can now be arranged into folders and sub-folders.
* ... and as always, much, much more!
* Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP,
* Microsoft Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net