Portable Helium Music Manager v12.1 Build 12.1.14404.0 Premium Edition
Portable Helium Music Manager 12.1 Build 12.1.14404.0 Premium Edition|Windows(x86/x64)|rar|38.5 mb
Helium Music Manager is a music manager that can rip, tag, play, browse, search, rename, burn and synchronize your music with a portable player.
You can take control of your music collection. Stop spending time looking for files on your computer or hunting through CDs, vinyl records and tapes-instead, simply enjoy and explore your music! Helium Music Manager can replace your ripper, player, tag editor and other audio related software. Helium Music Manager is a music tagger, renamer, cataloguer, browser, playlist manager and report creator. It can catalogue, edit and play the most common music formats (MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC) as well as standard Audio CDs. Catalogue your entire music music collection with just a few clicks, regardless which media the music is stored on. Use the new built in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web style user interface.
Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet (CDDB, Amazon.com, AllMusic, Discogs to mention a few). Helium supports downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies and lyrics.
* Supports your iPod or Zen. Synchronize and play music from your iPod, Creative Zen, mobile phone or other portable device. Helium Music Manager supports a wide variety of players.
* Explore your music your way. Browse and play your music depending on the situation. Be the DJ-take your entire collection on your laptop to your friends party. Impress your family-bring Helium Music Manager to your Full-HD television and redefine music entertainment!
* Download covers for your albums. Easily find your albums by browsing their album art. Helium Music Manager has built-in facilities to quickly find and download album art.
Helium Music Manager Features:
Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
For user with large collections we offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings.
Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger.
Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
Synchronize to your iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, cell phone or netbook.
Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.
There are now only two versions, a free version and a Premium version.
The Premium version is required to be able to use the Helium Remote app, which is still fully free for iOS, Android and Windows 10.
If you would like to use the Streamer app, it is still free for iOS and Android, but it will require a license of Helium Streamer.
Helium Streamer is also rewritten from scratch and now resembles the interface of Helium 12 so it will be easier to switch between the two.
The views in Helium 12 is not equal to older versions of Helium-instead they use album, artist and label graphics much more and adds interaction via hyperlinks.
There is no specific Music Browser view, instead all views works similar to the old Music Browser!
Has been implemented a powerful scripting engine which comes with many example script for various operations, ranging from tag operations to list creation and importing of external playlists. Best of all-there's a well-documented API available so that you can start to create your own scripts today!
* Possibility to toggle between tracklist and albums in the Music explorer and tracks view
* Play queue can be docked in the right sidebar. When docked in the right sidebar, you can drag tracks from tracklist to the Play queue as well as albums
* Several improvements to importing of Helium 11 databases
* Several improvements to handle incorrect ID3v2 tag-frames
* Possibility to edit lookup data used in Tag editors from Options
* Release type is available in renaming and user defined columns
* Three lines of playing information which can be fully customized
* Possibility to capitalize all text fields using the active capitalization rules via the script engine
* Possibility to set rating to one or more tracks in a tracklist via the context menu.
* Possibility to filter contents of tracklists from Music explorer, Genre view, Year view and search results.
* Possibility to save album picture to tags
* New language, Spanish
* Possibility to define what a user column in a track list should link to. Available link types are:
* -Artist detail page (main artist)
* -Label details
* -Release details
* -Track details
* New statistics, Releases by release year and tracks by recording year
* File properties will now show attached pictures
* Possibility to execute a specific script via a shortcut
* Possibility to inactivate detail page statistics. Useful to improve performance when using larger Sql Compact databases
* Album collections filter available from the Albums view. An album can be set to belong to one or more collections, for example "To be tagged", "To be listened to", "High quality" via the context menu for an album. A new button located to the top-right in the Albums view allows you to quickly set which collection to be viewed as a static filter. You can still combine this filter with additional filters.
* Possibility to set Release type for all tracks of an album via the context menu
* Possibility to set Release type for the selected tracks via the context menu
* Added date is available as a selectable tracklist column
* New iOS applications of Helium Streamer and Helium Remote with full iOS 10 support
* Possibility to edit album reviews and view them from album details
* Grouping available as a column in track lists
* * Easy management of huge music collections
* * Several browsing possibilities
* * Find music easy
* * New ways to explore your collection
* * Manage Audio CD's
* * Manage Custom Media's
* * Highly configurable ID3 Tag Editor
* * Mass ID3 Tag Editing made easy!
* * Tag MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, APE, WavPack, WAV, WMA, MPEG Plus and iTunes files
* * Full Tag-field support
* * Auto convert filenames to Tag information
* * Download audio cd covers, per track tags, lyrics, biography and artist pictures
* * MP3 Renamer
* * Playlist Creator and Playlist Manager
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net