VidCoder v22.214.171.124 Beta (x86/x64) Multilingual + Portable
VidCoder 126.96.36.199 Beta (x86/x64) Multilingual + Portable | 23.2/24.2 Mb
VidCoder is a software application designed to help you convert video files to MP4 or MKV file format, and rip DVDs and Blu-ray discs. It sports a clean and straightforward layout that gives users the possibility to add clips to the list using the "drag and drop" support or built-in browse button. If you want to rip DVDs and Blu-rays, you need to select the directory which stores the information.
VidCoder offers support for batch processing, which means you are able to add multiple video files to the list and encode them at the same time.
The application lets you upload subtitles, provided that the file format is SRT, and configure the dedicated parameters by cropping the clips, specifying the size, and applying video filters (e.g. deinterlacing).
When it comes to setting up the video parameters, you can select the video codec, pick the quality, and adjust the framerate, while the audio ones can be tweaked in terms of bitrate, codec, and sample rate.
The tool comes packed with several advanced features designed for experienced users. It can help them alter the frame rate and configure various video options.
What's more, you can preview the clips in a dedicated window, select the output format (MP4 or MKV), and choose between various preset modes (e.g. Android, iPod, Windows Phone 7).
During our testing we have noticed that the tool carries out the conversion process quickly and without errors throughout the entire process.
To sum things up, VidCoder provides a decent pack of tools for helping you perform conversion operations on the fly.
* MP4, MKV containers
* H.264 encoding with x264
* Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
* MPEG-4, MPEG-2, Theora video
* AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
* Target bitrate, size or quality for video
* 2-pass encoding
* Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace filters
* Batch encoding
* Instant source previews
* Creates small encoded preview clips
New in version 188.8.131.52 Beta (November 6, 2016)
* Added tooltips to the custom filter settings boxes that list the possible keys.
* Custom filter settings boxes now auto-populate with default settings.
* Gave more room for the custom filters boxes and improved line breaking for multi-line boxes, since key names are now required.
* Updated HandBrake core.
* Fixed crash when changing scaling mode with video loaded.
* Fixed encoding failure on videos with non-square PAR and Anamorphic disabled.
* NET FRAMEWORK 4.0
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 2008 / 10 (32/64-bit) and Server 2012
VidCoder includes English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Czech, Polish, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Hungarian, Georgian and Basque translations. The correct language will be selected automatically based on your OS language, or it can be selected manually.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net