uBlock Origin v1.9.17b5 + Quick Guide
uBlock Origin 1.9.17b5 + Quick Guide | 6.4 Mb
uBlock Origin-is a open source browser extension for content-filtering, including ad-blocking. The extension is available for several browsers, including Chromium, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. uBlock Origin has received praise from technology websites, and is reported to be much less memory-intensive than other extensions with similar functionality. uBlock Origin's stated purpose is to give users the means to enforce their own (content-filtering) choices.
New in version 1.9.17b5 (November 9, 2016)
A new "Advanced settings" pane, available only to advanced users. It contains settings which are experimental, or which are of interest to advanced users who want more control over how uBO behaves internally. I do not want to bloat the Settings pane in the dashboard with settings which are of interest only to a minority of users or which are experimental: this is where the new "Advanced settings" pane is useful.
When you enabled "Advanced users" in the Settings pane, a cogs icon will appear next to that setting. Click this cogs icon to access those "hidden" advanced settings. The UI is purposefully stern. Keep in mind that whatever settings you see in there may be experimental and could be removed at any time in the future.
Experimental advanced setting: suspendTabsUntilReady (default to false), to prevent uBO from establishing any remote connection at launch before all filter lists/settings have been fully loaded (related issue #1327). How well it works will have to be evaluated by users.
From now on, there will be a Firefox's WebExtension version of uBO (see uBlock0.webext.zip below, see "Temporary Installation in Firefox" on how to install on Firefox). Do not bother trying it out if you do not have Nightly 52.0a1 (2016-10-29) or later installed. Also, do not open issues here for the WebExtension version of uBO-it is still at an experimental stage and there are things which are known to be missing in the API for uBO to fully function: see bugzilla 13099260.
Closed as fixed:
* ublock origin "blocks" webtoepub addon on firefox (not on chromium)
- Added moz-extension-scheme to default whitelist directives.
* Weird logger issue (regression)
* Dynamic filtering pane issue in v1.9.16 (regression)
* Why is redirect clause ignored in static filter?
* Fonts on left side of advanced mode popup are too big
* Allow dynamic filtering pane to be visible (simplified, read-only) for non-advanced users
* For certain rules logger does not show from which list(s) it originates (regression)
* ###\5f filters not read by uBlock
* Blocking "early" requests is not possible (experimental fix)
uBlock Origin-An efficient blocker for Chromium, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.x / 10 (32/64-bit)
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net