FLY is FUN Aviation Navigation Unlimited 18.32 Unlocked
FLY is FUN Aviation Navigation Unlimited v18.32 Unlocked | 5 MB
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
FLY is FUN is a moving map for aviation and pilots providing ILS and GPS approach, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings, without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board.
FLY is FUN is completely autonomous. FLY is FUN allows:
- Displaying route, bearing, trace on moving map
- Visualizing airspace
- Creating and modifying routes with "drag and drop" , or with the database
- Importing, exporting routes, waypoints, RWY (Garmin .gpx, .kml, txt)
- Performing route planning, evaluating distance, time and fuel consumption (depending on wind and aircraft characteristics)
- Recording the flight and playing it back with Google Earth
- Calculating Sunset / Sunrise
- Getting weather forecast along the route
- Getting warnings, alarms and message before entering controlled or special use airspaces, approaching waypoints or specific points
- Creating or importing airspace (Google Earth or Open air files)
- Getting dynamic terrain map (colors depending of elevation above ground level)
All main screens (4 portrait and 4 landscape screens) could easily be customized. Pilot can choose information he wish to get in each button:
- Altitude GPS or barometric, over see, over ground, correction
- Ground speed
- Vertical speed
- Distance to point , distance to destination
- Estimated time to next point, estimated time to destination
- Time since departure
- Stop watch
- DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA, DAL
Information displayed could be customized too depending of users preferences (VFR, IFR, IFR and VFR) and of zoom level. The more you zoom IN, the more detail, information, waypoints.
The integrated logbook, allows recording:
- Duration since departure time
- Departure and arrival time
- Departure and arrival airport
- Flight track (it is possible to export it as .kml or .gpx and to replay it)
- Used aircraft
- Pilot(s) and copilots in charge
- Distance, average speed, maximum speed
- Pilots could select the most appropriate charts: free open source charts as well as commercial charts as ICAO, Cartabossy, SkyVector... even FAA sectional and terminal charts...
- Free charts could be imported directly via the application store. Other charts could be created and imported by the pilot itself or made on request available as commercial service.
VACs and PDF files:
- User can easily attached PDF files to airport or ULM fields, and consult them during the fly.
- Usage of external GPS connected via Bluetooth is possible
- The free World navigation and airspace database is updated following AIRAC cycle.
- Added XAL value = ALT - CAL (used for ILS aproach). XAL displays how many feet (metres) youa over/under glide slope.
- Route can be also started by long map tapping.
- Removed some minor bugs