Portable ACDSee Ultimate v10.0.0 Build 838 Final
Portable ACDSee Ultimate 10.0.0 Build 838 Final|All Windows(x86/x64) |rar|99.7 mb
ACDSee is the most complete solution for the enhancement and control of image production for professional photographers. Pro 5 is the only solution that allows photographers to carry out the essential elements of the photography creative process and distribution in one place.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software-you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
ACDSee Ultimate is the essential application for importing, organizing, viewing, enhancing, and sharing your digital photos and other media files. With ACDSee Ultimate you can import your photos from your camera to your computer, categorize and rate your files, and manage photo collections of any size-from a few hundred to a few hundred thousand. Choose to view thumbnail previews of any size, or use a detailed list of file properties to sort your files. Can't find a particular photo? No problem. ACDSee Ultimate includes a variety of powerful searching tools and a Compare Images feature to eliminate duplicates.
Achieve total control of your photography workflow and get back behind the lens faster with ACDSee, the complete photography management solution for professional photographers.
Build your photography workflow around ACDSee and notice the difference. Its flexible cataloging capabilities, unrivaled viewing speed, and powerful photo editor make ACDSee the choice of busy professional and advanced amateur photographers worldwide. Add vastly improved RAW processing, a full set of metadata tools, and unparalleled viewing speed, and you have a fully integrated photography editing and management solution. ACDSee accelerates your workflow and quickly gets you back to doing what you do best: shooting amazing photographs.
The Patented Light EQ™ technology single-exposure HDR algorithms powering ACDSee Ultimate's Light EQ™ tool accurately and intelligently stretch the dynamic lighting range of your photos, making them incredibly realistic or atmospheric.
View mode quickly generates high-quality displays of your images. You can run slideshows, play embedded audio, and display multiple-page images in any of the more than 50 image and multimedia file formats.
Also, ACDSee Ultimate includes a wide variety of image processing tools you can use to create, edit, and touch-up your digital images. Use tools such as red eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and photo repair to enhance or correct your images. Image processing tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename, and rotate, can be performed on multiple files at the same time.
The user interface is completely customizable, and provides quick access to tools and features. You can customize the screen layout, the order of images, toolbar display, and many other options to suit your preferences. ACDSee Ultimate contains extensive context-sensitive Help to assist you as you move through the application.
ACDSee Ultimate is a fast, powerful, and easy-to-use image management system that everyone from beginners to professionals can use and enjoy.
The standard version, ACDSee, gives sophisticated amateurs the high end tools they need to produce professional quality results and easily manage their library of images. Both products provide professional quality features normally found across multiple traditional products such as Adobe Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom, at a much lower cost. They also offer users the ability to share images via social media networks and on the company's free online photo sharing service, ACDSeeOnline.com.
ACDSee Pro 5, the newest Pro product, offers new editing and management features, including:
Dodge and Burn-the traditional darkroom effect can be used to digitally apply saturation and vibrancy, as well as darken and/or lighten certain areas of photographs.
Split Toning-the easiest way to selectively adjust the saturation of specific hues in your photograph's shadows and highlights.
Advanced sharpening tools-available via a new Mask slider-based interface that allows you to easily control the amount of sharpening applied to areas of texture and detail. This allows the photographer to mask out areas with little detail helping to avoid applying sharpening to noise in areas of low detail. This is especially useful for RAW conversion workflow.
Remove Metadata-With this feature, you are able to protect the details of your photos, such as location, camera setting and equipment choices. To ensure that images are socially safe, photographers can remove and edit metadata to keep sensitive information private prior to sharing photographs with others or online
* Dodge and Burn tool.
* Color Labels.
* New Export for convenient one-step method for generating multiple output files from a single source image.
* Drawing Tools (Pencil, Rectangle, Ellipse, Line, Arrow, Polygon, Curve).
* Split Toning.
* Smart Sharpening with the edge-detection mask slider.
* Lomo, Orton, and Collage special effects.
* Remove Metadata feature for direct removal of metadata without converting file format or re-encoding image data.
* Relocated Edit to a top level application mode for quick access to pixel level editing tools.
* Added support for new EXIF 2.3 metadata fields.
* New thumbnail overlay icons for fast rating, tagging, and labeling of files.
* Property pane now available in Develop and Edit mode.
* Advancements to the undo buffer in Edit mode for improved experience with large resolution images.
* Repair tool defaults to ‘Last Used' preset allowing for continued cloning on multiple images in a row without needing to constantly change the radio button.
* File modified time is now updated when embedding ACDSee metadata.
* Option to turn on or off the Tag/Rate/Label control at top of property pane.
* Import dialog option to import files into separate folders based on file's date.
* Performance improvements for instant category assignment on larger databases.
* Category tab added to the property pane for easy setting of categories in all modes.
* Hovering over image now displays pixel RGB values in the status bar of Develop and Edit mode.
* One-click toggles between 100% and default zoom in View mode.
* Option to display the check boxes for categories, and radio buttons for ratings in the Organize pane.
* Ability to set customized default settings for RAW conversion (General, Advanced Color, Tone Curves, Noise Reduction).
* Option to accelerate panning speed for easier panning of high resolution images.
* Spacebar failed to switch to panning tool when zoomed in on image when using Selections tool.
* QuickView window changed position when not maximized and taskbar was positioned at top or left of the desktop.
* Defects in repair tool, including quality issues when drawing outside the image and releasing the mouse button.
* Mouse wheel not scrolling through Edit mode filters when the scroll bar was available.
* Unable to set temperature/tint to 4990/0 for a RAW file in Develop mode.
* Tagged overlay failed to function for selected image if Organize or Folder pane had focus.
* Change Binding button incorrectly disabled for network folders in Database Maintenance.
* Quick viewing of embedded JPG in RAW files stopped working in View mode when emailing a RAW image in ACDSee.
* Properties Pane showing pixels per inch when the resolution units specified in metadata as pixels per centimeters.
* ACDSee Metadata in header and footer did not update in full screen View Mode.
* In some cases, ACDSee would crash when encountering images with dates before 1970.
* RAW Support for Cameras
* ACD is committed to releasing regular free updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
Intel® Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel® Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
250 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
CD/DVD Burner-for creating CDs and DVDs
Windows Vista® or Windows 7 operating system. Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
TiVo® Desktop Software-to publish images to your TiVo
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c-for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers
QuickTime6.0-for QuickTime file format support
Ghostscript 8.0-for PDF support
Windows Media® Player
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net