Camera Bits Photo Mechanic v5.0 build 17719-Mac OSX
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 build 17719 | Mac OSX | 26.1 MB
Photo Mechanic's super fast browsing enables you to quickly Ingest, Edit and Export, taking the work out of your workflow. Its powerful batch processing, full support for image variables, IPTC and Exif metadata, make it the perfect tool for any digital photographer.
Photo Mechanic's Ingest utility is one of its core components.
Streamline and speed up your copying process while utilizing Photo Mechanic's many options to personalize and organize your images to your own specifications.
- Photo Mechanic's Ingest utility can copy the files from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure of the card or cards, rename the files, add IPTC information, and make a mirrored backup folder-all in one step!
- Open Photo Mechanic's Contact Sheet during ingest and start editing your files immediately. There is no more having to wait until the copy process is complete.
- Use Photo Mechanic's innovative Variables and Code Replacments to customize your file naming to your specific needs.
- Use Photo Mechanic's Live Ingest to monitor one or more paths for new files and ingest them as they appear. Great for tethered or remote cameras.
- Keep multiple Live Ingests active at the same time, and quickly copy photos to as many as three separate locations.
Editing your photos in Photo Mechanic is a snap!
Quickly edit your photos utilizing the many functions Photo Mechanic contains, personalized to your needs.
- Photo Mechanic's Contact Sheet is the core of Photo Mechanic, providing a way to view your images quickly, conveniently, and customized according to your needs.
- Quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, and add IPTC metadata to photos both individually and in batches.
- Manually arrange photos in an arbitrary order-even across multiple folders.
- Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs.
- View photos at full resolution using the Preview window. Zoom up to 800% to check for critical sharpness.
- View and compare images side by side both horizontally and vertically. Spot differences between images that are too subtle for a single image view, or just to help you pick between two top choices.
- Add or update metadata to batches of images using Photo Mechanic's IPTC Stationary Pad.
- Photo Mechanic goes beyond the basic functionality of a simple linear keyword list using Structured Keywords.
- Photo Mechanic allows you to add, copy, or modify GPS coordinates to individual or groups of photos.
- Import GPX or NMEA log files from a GPS device to calculate the GPS coordinates of selected photos. Easily adjust for time differences between the photos and the GPS log to improve accuracy.
Exporting photos your way is easy with Photo Mechanic.
You can create web galleries, print contact sheets, upload to an FTP server or online service, send photos to your clients via email, or archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
- Upload your images using Photo Mechanic's file uploader templates. Use FTP, SFTP, or upload to popular online services such as PhotoShelter, DF Studio, Amazon S3, ExposureManager, Flickr, Gallery 2, PhotoDeck, SmugMug, and Zenfolio.
- Print contact sheets or send your clients images via E-mail.
- Archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
- Create web galleries from a variety of HTML or Flash-based slide show viewers such as Photo Mechanic's PMSlideshow, or choose from a sample of galleries from Simple Viewer.
New in version Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 build 17719
* Send button in Upload dialog now disabled when no items have been selected prior to opening the Upload dialog.
* Fixed a problem when making changes to certain RAW and movie file formats where the changes wouldn't stick.
* Fixed issues with the 500px and Twitter upload templates.
* Fixed an issue with Ingest that would cause the ingested card to fail to unmount/erase when one or more of the images had an attached file, such as a WAV file.
* Added warning messages when opening folders on media that is either read-only (e.g. DVD-ROM) or on camera disks when your preferences are set to not modify
* Find and Replace dialog controls are now enabled/disabled correctly when interacting with its user interface.
System Requirements:-Mac OSX 10.6.8-10.11.x