Portable Devart dbForge Studio for MySQL, PRO v7.1.31
Portable Devart dbForge Studio for MySQL, PRO 7.1.31|All Windows(x32/x64) |rar|39.6 mb
dbForge Studio is a universal MySQL GUI tool that enables a MySQL developer or MySQL administrator to create and execute queries, develop and debug MySQL routines as well as automate MySQL database object management in the convenient environment. This MySQL front-end provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL database with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data. Over 15,000 users rely on our tool to manage, maintain, and monitor their MySQL databases.
This MySQL frontend GUI tool provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data. Over 15,000 users rely on dbForge Studio for MySQL to manage, maintain, and monitor their MySQL databases. dbForge Studio for MySQL works with any MariaDB database servers, and supports all MariaDB objects types. You can visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts, and manage MariaDB users and their privileges.
Intelligent SQL Coding
Intelligent code completion, formatting, code snippets bring convenience and effectiveness to your SQL code writing. Code navigation, obtaining quick object information, and syntax check are performed instantly.
Database Compare and Sync
When modifying MySQL database structure, transferring data between servers, analyzing differences between databases, you will:
- Compare and sync data and schemas
- Schedule regular database sync tasks
- Generate comparison report
Visual Query Builder
Visual query creation with diagram and expression editor. Queries of any complexity can be created in several seconds. The GUI tool automatically adds joins between tables and allows working with INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE statements.
Use database diagram for creating, analyzing, reverse-engineering, printing and customizing your MySQL databases and for:
- Viewing foreign key relations
- Displaying DB objects with properties
- Execution of stored routines
Fill MySQL databases with external data using our export and import tools. They support more than 10 popular data formats and allow customizing the whole process. Templates, automating data import and data export tasks through command line are also available.
Dump databases in SQL format and schedule regular MySQL database backups. Use 5 levels of file compression and wide set of options to fine-tune backups. Save your settings and connections as a project for the next time or to use in the command line.
Tools for MySQL database administration and management include means for:
- Managing user privileges
- MySQL service control
- Managing server variables
- Table maintenance
- Managing server sessions
The first debugger for MySQL that offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
Visual designer for modifying or creating table structure and indexes. Get full control over the changes you have made, the heuristics feature will suggest the column type on creating a column basing on the name you enter.
Improve MySQL database design by applying small changes. When such changes are performed, they are fully transparent and application takes care of all dependencies in the database:
- Renaming database objects with preview
- Refactoring script
Improve multi-second queries using Query Profiler. The tool helps you detect problems and optimize SQL queries via GUI. Profiler:
- Offers visual query profiling
- Compares profiling results
Report and Analysis
Data reporting is performed using wizard with rich feature set, manually, or via command line. Ready reports can be imported to 9 formats and delivered to their recipients. Group and summarize your data in pivot tables to make it easier to read and understand.
Some Key Features:
· SQL Query Profiler
· Code Completion (MySQL Intellisense)
· Syntax Highlighting
· Visual Query Builder
· Quick Info about schema objects
· SQL Code Beautifier (code formatter)
· Automatic syntax check on the fly
· Database Diagram
· Schema Comparison and Sync
· Visual schema objects editor
· Object viewer for quick browsing of objects MySQL
· Server Variables Window
· Security Manager (manage user accounts and privileges)
· Session Manager
· Service Control for starting and stopping MySQL servers
· Table Maintenance Wizard and Flush Dialog
What's New in Version 7.1.13:
- Data type information to the column header in Data Grid added
- Data Grid now supports Generate Script As feature
- Generate Script As now available for multiple objects in Database Explorer
User reported bug fixes
- Issue with application launch on Windows 10 at some systems is fixed
- NRE when cloding tabs while opening a connection is fixed
- NRE when using auto-hide layout feature under some conditions is fixed
- Support for specific Unicode characters in SQL document is fixed
- Alias refactoring issue is fixed
- Database Explorer auto-scroll issue is fixed
- NRE in Completion List under some circumstancies is fixed
- Issue when using Find & Replace in Data Compare document is fixed
- Issue with filtering in Data Viewer is fixed
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows Vista all SP
Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!