Portable TextPipe Pro v9.9.4
Portable TextPipe Pro 9.9.4|All Windows(x86/x64) |rar|24.7 mb
TextPipe will save you time and frustration in fixing text data, regardless of the number of changes required, the size or number of files, and the complexity of the transformations.
TextPipe™ is a multi-award winning, industrial strength text transformation, conversion, cleansing and extraction workbench. One tool-One point of maintenance. With TextPipe you specify all your text processing functions in one place, rather than remembering and managing multiple manual jobs across various text editors, command line tools, custom scripts and Word and Excel macros.
What does TextPipe do?
TextPipe makes it fast and easy to convert, transform and re-purpose data in text files, including
* HTML, XML and other structured documents from the WWW
* Fixed length or delimited files (CSV, Tab, Pipe, etc)
* Unix, Mainframe and PC/Windows end-of-line formats
* Inside Zip files, and the new Microsoft Office 2007 formats DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
* ASCII, ANSI, Unicode and EBCDIC files
* Security log files from firewalls, web servers etc
* EDIFACT, HL7, SWIFT and other structured formats
* Spooled print files
* Structured and unstructured reports of any size or dimension
TextPipe also works with binary files, however for Word documents (.doc) see WordPipe, for Excel spreadsheets (.XLS) see ExcelPipe, for PowerPoint presentations (.PPT) see PowerPointPipe and for databases see DataPipe. For mining of web sites using TextPipe, see WebPipe.
Seven Reasons Why TextPipe is Different
1. TextPipe is exceptionally fast
2. TextPipe handles files of unlimited size, even files larger than 2 Gigabytes! Other applications attempt to load the entire file into memory (grinding your system to a halt).
3. TextPipe's unique restrictions control precisely where changes are made. Restrict to a range of lines or columns, to specific Tab or CSV fields, between HTML/XML tags, and inside custom ranges. Restrictions can be combined, for example, to columns 1-10 of lines matching a pattern. Restrictions are essential for extensive but controlled search and replace
4. TextPipe performs multiple operations simultaneously. Other applications offer only 1, up to 5, or require a slow multi-pass approach
5. If TextPipe's 100+ filters don't suit your needs, you can use industry standard VBScript/JScript to write your own. Other applications either don't offer this facility, or force you to learn a proprietary language
6. TextPipe is unique in offering the EasyPattern pattern matching language for those not familiar with text pattern matching (regular expressions). EasyPatterns are English-like and very easy to learn
7. TextPipe can be scheduled for non-interactive use, and can be controlled by an external program. Other applications provide only a mouse interface.
Fix text or binary files of ANY size. Unlike competitor products, TextPipe does not attempt to read the entire file into memory first, so it can process files larger than the amount of memory you have.
Process unlimited files and folders (with exclusion lists and subfolder depth settings), or the Windows clipboard
Unmatched search and replace power. Read more
EasyPattern text matching and perl patterns
Can be scheduled for automated lights-out processing, with audit logs tracking every step
Integrates with Windows Explorer and various third-party tools
Developer API-can be scripted via a COM interface by other programs
145 Unicode, ANSI, ASCII and single byte and multi-byte conversion functions, and 151 code page conversions
Roll your own custom filters using industry standard JScript and VBScript
Restrict changes to lines, columns, fields, XML and HTML elements and more, eg just lines 10..30, columns 1-3, CSV fields 4 and 7, Tab-delimited fields 8..10, replacement text etc
Wizard to assemble complex filters
Filters can be exported to the clipboard for documentation purposes and for revision control in external applications. The export includes the hierarchical filter structure, file lists and comments.
Filters can also be exported to the command line, to JScript, VBScript or a web page. This is very handy for automating processing jobs, and for designing customized front ends for TextPipe, making it easier for less technical users.
Uses no temporary files (except for large sorts), so you save massive amounts of hard disk space
Make multiple changes to multiple files in just ONE pass. Successive transforms can be applied in a user-defined order, such as multiple search-replace operations in a row, or an Extract Email Addresses filter followed by a Sort and Remove Duplicates filter etc
Create and modify XML/CSV/Tab/Insert Script database extracts from OLE DB/ODBC databases
No limit on line length. Unlike other products, lines are NOT limited to a fixed length
Test and debug filters without affecting key data
Five part tutorial introduces key concepts
Library of more than 200 example filters you can link to
Click here for more technical details.
Fixed loading/display/handling of Map filters.
Moved import/export of search/replace lists into the search/replace list filter.
Improved handling of tab delimited data with embedded tabs (in quotes), for
Convert Tab-delimited to CSV, and Restrict to Delimited fields (Tab) filters.
Filter options, log file view and delete now correctly change the current
directory to the same directory as the filter before proceeding.
File Menu option to rename a filter.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED
Language Multilanguage(Russian English)
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net