GPS Status & Toolbox Pro 7.3.153
GPS Status & Toolbox Pro v7.3.153 | Android | 3.66 Mb
Displays GPS and sensor data: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state. Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar. Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
- Enhanced Compass calibration dialog
- Multi-window support on Android 7+
- Proper GPS,GLONASS,BEIDOU and future GALILEO support
- Signal bar is now divided into 3 parts showing GPS, GLONASS and BEIDOU sats
- UTM is now using latitude band letters
- POI color retained in Add location dialog
- Location format dependent examples in Edit location dialog
- 12h time format fixes (0:32a -> 12:32a)
- Coordinates are now right padded with 0
- Stability and speed enhancements
- A lot of new languages
Required Android : 4.0 and up
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction