Corel iGrafx Origins Pro v220.127.116.113 Multilingual
Corel iGrafx Origins Pro 18.104.22.1683 Multilingual | 89 Mb
iGrafx provides a single solution to unite your business around delivering business value. The iGrafx Origins release is a new version of iGrafx that brings all the capabilities you need to a next-generation web-based platform for process excellence. Additional business information capture, increased decision support and ease of process and enterprise modeling: all are integrated in one streamlined solution for company-wide accessibility from anywhere.
Deploy, run and control more efficient processes
iGrafx Process Automation's model-driven process design ensures the seamless synchronization of models and real-life deployment of process workflow. The rapid design and deployment capabilities gives business groups the agility and control to manage their own processes through to execution. Process performers are guided through processes with structured, standardized task assignments, reducing lead times by timely communication of next steps and reducing process errors by ensuring adherence to the process design. Process owners monitor work progress and are empowered to remedy bottlenecks or issues as well as guarantee compliance traceability for internal and external audits.
Create written process documentation in a click
Consolidate critical information you've captured about a process in a single document that is easy to share with stakeholders either inside or outside of your organization. With a simple publishing step, create detailed written documentation of your process model to share as Requirements documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, or to support quality audits.
Access laser-focused information when you need it
Enterprise models can contain an enormous amount of information: processes, objectives, requirements, business rules, supporting documentation, and much more. iGrafx gives you a way to easily view and navigate all enterprise information that directly pertains to your role within the organization.
Accelerate Global SAP implementations with global templates
Efficiently manage SAP global implementations and subsequent changes, as well as manage local variations, using SAP Global Template Projects in the context of your enterprise business architecture. iGrafx 2015 repositories synchronized with SAP Solution Manager allow iGrafx Process® for SAP users to edit and manage global project templates to more efficiently push changes to local implementations, reinforcing standardization across geographies.
What's New in iGrafx Origins 16:
Web-based single point of entry for enterprise-wide accessibility and adoption
- Encourage organization-wide engagement with state-of-the-art user experience
- Collaborate from browsers or mobile devices anywhere to capture BPMN models and business information
- Access streamlined dashboards for role-relevant focus on business information and real-time performance
- Expand employee participation in web-based document control
Enhanced Business Modeling for improved business knowledge capture and analysis
- Capture, mine and analyze custom information about the interdependencies of your business
- Create BPMN processes and business architecture models more intuitively
- Associate additional data and relationships to organizational resources to better define and understand how they impact your business
- Analyze improvement scenarios based on the most realistic representation of your organization's resources
Powerful web-based reporting and dashboards for increased decision support
- Understand pertinent business and process performance at a glance, and be able to drill into the level of granularity you need
- Track the key performance metrics for all important aspects of your business
- Extract more knowledge about your business based on criteria that is important to you
Model Integrity for better change management
- Model smarter AND faster by changing references in a single place to update everywhere
- Keep track of change versions to meet compliance requirements for auditability
Scalable solution to support both secure and complex IT environments
- Support sophisticated network structures with better flexibility
- Centrally manage user administration, permissions and platform configuration
- Ready to deploy in the Cloud or on-premises