Corel Painter 2017 v220.127.116.116 Multilingual (x64)
Corel Painter 2017 18.104.22.1686 Multilingual (x64) | 374.69 MB
Advance your digital art style with painted textures, subtle glazing brushwork, interactive gradients and realistic Natural-Media® in Painter® 2017. Easily transition from traditional to digital art with thick oils, dripping watercolors and many other texture-filled strokes. Explore workflow layouts like illustration, fine art, concept, manga and photo art with specialized tools for each style. Welcome to the world's most expressive digital art software that's changing what's possible in art.
- New Texture painting from source content
- New Dab Stencils for precise paint application
- New Glazing brushes for translucent paint transitions
- New Interactive gradients with express painting
- New Artist layouts with tools for each genre
The most natural transition from traditional to digital art
Immerse yourself in painting software that offers the largest selection of Natural-Media® brushes and canvas textures on the market. Craft your art with stunning reality using an array of authentic dry and wet media. When combined with a pressure sensitive drawing solution, you will forget you are painting on a computer.
21st Century media you won't find anywhere else
Create out-of-this-world art with Image Hoses that spray the object of your imagination. Liquid Ink that piles up and can be carved into. Particles that spring, flow and glow, and hyper-digital Pattern Pens that defy traditional art boundaries yet were brought to life by real artists.
Incomparable composition tools
Paint in perfect symmetry with Mirror and Kaleidoscope tools. Set a flawless scene with 1, 2 and 3-point Perspective Guides and craft the perfect composition using the Divine Proportion and Layout Grid tools built right into this stunning digital art software.
Your workflow, your way
From custom brushes to custom palettes, Painter lets you import content from others, create your own, or select from built-in artist layouts to suit your workflow needs. Painter provides a personal experience that plays well with Photoshop and runs on Mac and Windows so that you can perfect your artwork in the way you're used to working. Select the art style below that complements your workflow and learn how Painter's diverse tools will inspire your best work ever.
What's New in Corel Painter 2017:
Make any character, environment or object literally come to life.
Mask your brush dab before applying paint to the canvas.
Apply velvety, translucent paint transitions just like the Renaissance masters.
Interactive Gradient tool
Edit color and opacity in the context of your painting using the enhanced node control.
Gradient Express Paint
Fill a gradient with rich, stroke-filled paint.
Organize palettes and reduce clutter.
Gain instant access to important brush controls.
Display the Brush Selector as a convenient panel.
Get exactly the color you want when you need it.
Find all the essential tools for your particular workflow.
What's New in Version 16.1:
Support for OS X Sierra (10.12)
* (Mac 10.12) When purchasing a brush pack, the Close button in the payment wizard is now displayed correctly.
* (Mac OS, Wacom tablet) Now Painter properly changes focus to the selected brush after you use keyboard shortcuts.
* (Windows 7 and Windows 10) The icons in the Toolbox now display correctly on second launch of Painter. If you still experience this issue after applying the update, reset your workspace.
* (Windows) All items in the following menus are less likely to be cutoff at common display settings: Window > Brush Control Panel, Tools menu (Window > Custom Palette > Add Command), Other menu (Window > Custom Palette > Add Command). Some related menu items are now grouped and appear in submenus.
* (Windows) Painter file associations now work as expected when Painter 2017 coexists with a previous version on the same machine.
* (Windows) The Help > Messaging Settings command lets you choose whether and how often to receive notifications about product updates and set other message preferences.
* Applying gradients with the Interactive Gradient tool works as expected when switching channels.
* Choosing a paper after applying a paint effect to a gradient no longer affects your brush size.
* Dual monitors: The Brush Selector appears as expected when moved to the upper-left corner of the secondary display.
* It is now easy to add nodes to shapes.
* Now when you hide all palette drawers in the Default workspace layout and exit the application, and then re-launch the application and display the palette drawer list (Window > Palette Drawers), Painter properly displays a list of all palette drawers that are available in the Default workspace layout.
* Now when you reposition a palette, hide it, and do not display it over two consecutive launches of the application, the next time you launch Painter and show the palette, it opens in the expected location.
* Painter no longer stops responding after you choose a Digital Watercolor brush, try to transform a texture, and then cancel the transformation and exit the application.
* Painter no longer stops responding when you delete content from custom palettes by using the context menu.
* Painter no longer stops responding when you manipulate nodes on captured gradients that have numerous nodes.
* Painter no longer stops responding when you remove, rename, import, or export a brush category and then try to purchase a brush.
* Painter no longer stops responding when you try to paint in the image window using a Wacom stylus pen without first creating or opening a document.
* Texture Cover brushes now work as expected when you paint on a document, then create a new document, paint on it, close it, and then paint on the first document.
* The cursor icon size no longer affects the accuracy of the sampled color when using the Dropper tool.
* The Preserve Transparency layer setting is no longer ignored when you apply a fill (Edit > Fill) while the Interactive Gradient tool is selected.
* The Scale Selection dialog box accepts new values by default so you can now complete the scaling operation by pressing Return (Mac OS) or Enter (Windows).
* There's no longer a flow map or paper shift with dab stencils when you paint on a layer versus when you paint on the canvas.
* When you reinstall Corel Painter or install it on another computer, you can restore your purchases. This will help you download the brush packs that you have already purchased and reinstall them.
* When you select a custom media library and relaunch Painter, Painter no longer reverts to the default library.
- Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), or Windows 7 (64-Bit), with the latest updates
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, 2 GHz or faster
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space for application files*
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Mouse or tablet
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net