Capture One Pro v220.127.116.11 Multilingual-Mac OSX
Capture One Pro 18.104.22.168 Multilingual MacOSX | 304.8 MB
Capture One Pro 9 - The Professional Choice In Imaging Software. Capture One is essential for all commercial shoots. Industry leading detail, color and image rendering. Ultimate image quality for over 400 cameras.
Industry leading detail, color and image rendering
- NEW Processing Engine
- NEW Adjustment tools
- Outstanding RAW Converter and Asset Manager
- Market leading Tethered Capture and Instant Review
- Customizable, timesaving workflow
- MAC and PC cross-platform
- Support for more than 400 cameras
Ultimate image quality for over 400 cameras.
Used by many of the world's best photographers, Capture One Pro 9 combines outstanding performance, quality and efficiency.
The exceptional power of the new Processing Engine and flexibility of Capture One Pro 9 gives you complete control over your creative process - whatever type of photography is your passion.
Make intuitive color grading effortlessly simple with the Color Balance Tool. Choose Hue and Luminosity for Shadows, Mid Tones and Highlights in turn.
Automate the destination of images in your Import and Export workflows. Use 'tokens' to easily extract image metadata and create multiple export threads.
Keywords and Keywords Libraries
Create multiple keyword libraries to manage different lists with ease. Add and remove keywords from multiple images with simple clicks.
Leverage the dedicated graphics capabilities of your system to accelerate Adjusting, Zooming and Processing.
NEW Processing Engine
Make your vision reality with optimized Rescaling, Contrast, Exposure and Brightness Tools, and Local Curves.
Instant Tethered Capture
Connect your compatible Canon, Nikon, Sony, Leaf or Phase One camera to capture images instantly. Show Live View directly in Capture One to simplify composition and aid accurate focusing. Seamlessly collaborate with your clients with Capture Pilot for iOS and Web.
Market leading image rendering and a streamlined collaborative workflow enables you to achieve extraordinary results - with extraordinary efficiency.
Heighten Contrast and Impact - with total precision - without destroying shadow and highlight details.
Beautiful color starts with hand crafted profiles for each camera. Capture One supports dynamic proofing and both RGB and CMYK workflows.
New Contrast and Brightness Algorithm
Give your photographs a more natural look using the powerful new processing capabilities.
Correct distortion, chromatic abberation and light fall off from Capture One's extensive library of lens profiles or instantly from the manufacturers profile.
Adjust curves with Luma only. Fine tune contrast leaving Hue and Saturation unaffected.
Retain the same quality and sharpness, regardless of the output size of your images.
The more control you have, the better and faster you can realize your vision. Capture One Pro 9 is built on this idea - its new suite of tools allows you to create images with incredible precision.
Define the exact color tones you wish to adjust and the optimal way to do it. Go further and use these with a Local Adjustment Mask.
Dodge & Burn
Use Opacity, Flow and the new Airbrush mode to create versatile masks for localized adjustments - all while using complete RAW data.
Determine the images that are in focus with the Focus Mask effortlessly quickly. Remove the need to check images individually with the focus peaking-like Tool.
Reduce or eliminate distortion in one click with the Keystone Tool. Define the area of concern and Capture One Pro 9 will correct it perfectly - with no guesswork required.
Apply the precise curve you want with a Local Adjustment Mask. Target the exact areas of your image that require the adjustment and leave out others that don't - with total confidence.
Create Masks From Color values
Transform color selections picked in the Color Editor into a Local Adjustment Mask with just one click. Mask tricky areas or skin selections easier than ever before.
What's New in Version 9.3:
9.3 Camera Support
* IQ1 100MP
* iXU-RS160 Achro
* Canon 5D Mk IV
* Fuji lm X70
* Fuji lm X-E2s
* Fuji lm X-T2
* Panasonic GX80
* Panasonic GX85
* Panasonic G7 Mk II
9.3 Lens Support
* Schneider Kreuznach LS 45mm f/3.5
* Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f/2.8
* Canon EF 14mm f/2.8 II USM
* Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
* Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM
* Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM
* Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM
* Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
* Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro
* Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
* Canon EF-M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM
* Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 16-35 mm F2.8 ZA SSM II
* Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70 mm F2.8 ZA SSM II
* Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS
* Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR
* Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 II
* Sony 1.4x Teleconverter
* Sony 2x Teleconverter
* Zeiss Planar T* FE 50mm F1.4 ZA
9.3 Feature Documentation
Capture One 9.3 feature set is released with hardware support for Eizo self calibrating monitors. The release also includes a number of under the hood re-factors and bug xes.
New Features Eizo Monitor Calibration
Eizo monitors with the built in "swing out" calibrator can now be calibrated from within Capture One for optimal color calibrations. Simply run the calibration from the preferences menu and the attached monitors will be con gured to the Image Professor's standard for color proo ng.
* CG248 (UHD 4K)
* CG318 (DCI 4K) Known issues
* Calibration can be done only if the monitor is connected to the USB.
* If calibration fails, rst try power cycling the monitor. In most cases this should x the problem. If calibration fails again restart of the machine.
* Capture One will not nd the swing sensor if the correct USB port is not connected to the computer. This happens with some units observed with two USB ports in some older models (Only one of the USB ports is internally connected to the swing sensor).
* Color Navigator can interfere with the Phase One generated pro le after system restart.
Some under the hood changes have been made to how meta data is handled by the app and exchange with XMP sidecars. There should be no di erences to operation but performance and robustness should be improved. A number of bugs have been addressed as a result.
Some under the hood changes have been made to recipes. Operation remains the same, but robustness and stability should be improved as a result. A number of bugs have been addressed as part of this refactor.
Fixed since 9.2.1:
* Fixed a settings migration issue that could cause some loss of information
* Fixed an issue causing local adjustment masks not to be persisted properly
* Allow negative increments for the capture counter
* Fixed an issue causing image settings to be ignored when importing images with existing adjustments
* Fixed an issue causing certain lens correction pro les not to be applied properly
* Fixed some strings for the Italian localization
* Fixed crashes with certain shortcuts
* Fixed a crash related to the camera tool properties
* Fixed a minor memory leak
* Various other minor xes and improvements
Requirements: Capture One Pro 9 is compatible with Mac OS 10.10.5 or 10.11.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Uploaded.net
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Uploaded.net