Photo Mechanic v5.0 build 17338-Mac OSX
Photo Mechanic 5.0 build 17338-Mac OSX | 26.3 MB
Photo Mechanic's super fast browsing enables you to quickly Ingest, Edit and Export, taking the work out of your workflow. Its powerful batch processing, full support for image variables, IPTC and Exif metadata, make it the perfect tool for any digital photographer.
Photo Mechanic's Ingest utility is one of its core components.
Streamline and speed up your copying process while utilizing Photo Mechanic's many options to personalize and organize your images to your own specifications.
- Photo Mechanic's Ingest utility can copy the files from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure of the card or cards, rename the files, add IPTC information, and make a mirrored backup folder-all in one step!
- Open Photo Mechanic's Contact Sheet during ingest and start editing your files immediately. There is no more having to wait until the copy process is complete.
- Use Photo Mechanic's innovative Variables and Code Replacments to customize your file naming to your specific needs.
- Use Photo Mechanic's Live Ingest to monitor one or more paths for new files and ingest them as they appear. Great for tethered or remote cameras.
- Keep multiple Live Ingests active at the same time, and quickly copy photos to as many as three separate locations.
Editing your photos in Photo Mechanic is a snap!
Quickly edit your photos utilizing the many functions Photo Mechanic contains, personalized to your needs.
- Photo Mechanic's Contact Sheet is the core of Photo Mechanic, providing a way to view your images quickly, conveniently, and customized according to your needs.
- Quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, and add IPTC metadata to photos both individually and in batches.
- Manually arrange photos in an arbitrary order-even across multiple folders.
- Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs.
- View photos at full resolution using the Preview window. Zoom up to 800% to check for critical sharpness.
- View and compare images side by side both horizontally and vertically. Spot differences between images that are too subtle for a single image view, or just to help you pick between two top choices.
- Add or update metadata to batches of images using Photo Mechanic's IPTC Stationary Pad.
- Photo Mechanic goes beyond the basic functionality of a simple linear keyword list using Structured Keywords.
- Photo Mechanic allows you to add, copy, or modify GPS coordinates to individual or groups of photos.
- Import GPX or NMEA log files from a GPS device to calculate the GPS coordinates of selected photos. Easily adjust for time differences between the photos and the GPS log to improve accuracy.
Exporting photos your way is easy with Photo Mechanic.
You can create web galleries, print contact sheets, upload to an FTP server or online service, send photos to your clients via email, or archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
- Upload your images using Photo Mechanic's file uploader templates. Use FTP, SFTP, or upload to popular online services such as PhotoShelter, DF Studio, Amazon S3, ExposureManager, Flickr, Gallery 2, PhotoDeck, SmugMug, and Zenfolio.
- Print contact sheets send your clients images via E-mail.
- Archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
- Create web galleries from a variety of HTML or Flash-based slide show viewers such as Photo Mechanic's PMSlideshow, or choose from a sample of galleries from Simple Viewer.
New in version Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 build 17338
- Fixed several problems with the PhotoShelter upload template present in build 17146. e various "If le already exists on server" options all work correctly now. Fixed an issue with creating Collections/ Galleries when none had been created (a new account). Fixed an issue where the "Make Images Publicly Searchable" would not take e ect properly.
- Fixed a problem for all uploader templates where bringing up the Upload dialog while an upload was in progress could interrupt the transmission of the les in the queue.
- Updated ISO calculations for Nikon D5 to expand to Hi 5 (3,276,800) and show typical Lo ISO values rounded to 64 and 80 rather than calculated values.
- Fixed a problem in the Export/Import system when Live Ingest settings were not present but were chosen for Export. Now the option to Export Live Ingest settings when they don't exist is not o ered for selec- tion.
- Added support for the Canon EOS 80D camera.
- Added FujiFilm maker note parsing; added lens model to main Exif; added landscape and bulb exposure program values.
- Fixed a problem with Export snapshots not restoring the export path.
- Updated to latest DFStudio Link upload template.
- Sidebar items from the Finder now show up in the Navigator on-Mac OSX versions 10.6-10.11.
System Requirements:-Mac OSX 10.6.8-10.11.x
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net