The Bat! Professional Edition v7.3.2 (x86/x64) Final Multilingual Portable
The Bat! Professional Edition 7.3.2 (x86/x64) Final Multilingual Portable | 90.1 Mb
The Bat! Professional Edition is a full-featured e-mail client especially designed to meet the evolving requirements of the corporate user, bringing to the table advanced options for handling a growing volume of messages.
Seamless installation and simple-to-handle environment
The setup process does not pose any issues such as browser settings changes or offers from third-party products, and it is over in a few moments. Completing it brings you to a clear-cut interface which encloses a menu bar, several buttons and a few panes which display all folders created, included messages and the actual contents of a selected e-mail.
Paired with comprehensive Help contents, this tool is dedicated to all types of users, including those with little or no previous experience with computers.
Protect information on multiple accounts
In comparison with the Home Edition, this professional version comes with additional security-related features, such as biometric authentication, on-the-fly encryption and security token support. In order to protect your correspondence from prying eyes, it uses the OpenPGP protocol for message encryption.
The Bat! Professional Edition provides support for POP3, IMAP and MAPI protocols and can manage multiple e-mail accounts. It takes advantage of Windows' multitasking capabilities in order to process incoming and outgoing messages in the background, without overloading your computer.
Managing messages and contacts
The application brings users a plethora of features for efficient e-mail management. It comes with advanced filtering and searching capabilities, email scheduling, a built-in address book, e-mail notification options, message reminders, sending confirmations, duplicate detection, message splitting, color grouping and much more.
Support for a spell checker, e-mail signatures and QR code generator
The message editor includes a HTML viewer and multilingual spell checking capabilities, while the included collection of customizable templates makes routine email sending or mass mailing much easier.
An image download management tool, a QR code generator, email signature and encryption, S/MIME and PGP support are other advantages that this application comes with.
The multi-lingual interface enables you to read received emails in preview mode, manage all the accounts and easily organize your mailbox into different Explorer-like folders. What's more, the layout is fully-customizable, so you can modify it as you consider fit.
A last evaluation
All in all, combining ease of use with a set of powerful features, The Bat! Professional Edition can efficiently and securely manage large mailboxes. Due to its advanced encryption and protection capabilities, this email client is of particular interest to the business client. The system's performance is not going to be burdened, and the response time is good.
* Support for an unlimited number of accounts and users
* Fully customizable message templates that save hours of typing
* Powerful filtering for automated message handling
* Support for S/MIME and PGP versions from 2.6x through 6.5
* Mail Dispatcher for managing email on remote servers
* Simultaneous mail processing in the background for all accounts
* Familiar Explorer-style folders for organizing messages
* Easily configurable user interface with message preview option
* Built-in HTML email viewer and message editor with spell-as-you-go
* Sophisticated address book for storing all personal information
* Unique Mail Ticker for email notification
* Multi-lingual interface supporting 15 languages on the fly
* Import message bases from all major email clients
* Many more features for managing email quickly and easily
New in version 7.3.2 (September 12, 2016):
* Perfect Forward Secrecy TLS/SSL algorithms support
* Elliptic Curve certificates support on TLS/SSL
* Added support for the following cryptographic algorithm suites:
* Unneeded folders in RSS Subscriptions
* PNG image had no transparency in XHTML messages
* (888) Some HTML messages were not rendered correctly in the Windows OS HTML viewer
* (TID#70977) Error while displaying HTML when switched on Windows OS HTML viewer
* (911) Contents of a folder of a password protected account could be accessed without the password
* (899) Some graphics appeared extraordinarily large in the preview pane
* (090) Some inline GIF files were truncated
* (902) Certain GIF files were incorrectly rendered
* (796) Images came in correctly but when replied or forwarded, they were compressed horizontally
* (764) Templates were not respected when forwarding multiple messages
* (894) It was impossible to sync all contacts if message base encryption was used
OS: Windows All
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net