2Do 2.2.2 Multilingual-Mac OSX
2Do v2.2.2 Multilingual-Mac OSX | 28 MB
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
Updated For Yosemite
- Today Widget
- Action and Share Extension
- Share tasks via Email or AirDrop
Simple Tasks, Checklists & Projects
- Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
- Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
List Groups, Lists & Smart Lists
- In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
- Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
- Furthermore, related Smart lists and Lists can be grouped together using a List Group in the order you desire.
- Quickly focus on your projects and their sub-tasks and nothing else
- Access project view directly from the list view or using keyboard shortcuts
- Focus filters and sort options can be applied separately to individual projects using Project View
- Manage tags within Tag Groups.
- Easily assign tags to tasks and vice versa.
- Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
- Find Used vs. Unused tags with a click.
- Easily create, edit and assign locations to tasks and vice versa.
- Create powerful Smart Lists based on Locations
- Stay in sync with multiple Macs and mobile devices running 2Do using your favorite sync method: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), 3rd Party CalDAV Servers (iCal, Fruux, ownCloud etc) or Toodledo.
- Using Dropbox, you can keep multiple devices in sync seamlessly. Devices can be added / removed at any time.
- Using Reminders CalDAV sync you can keep 2Do and Reminders in sync as well as create tasks using Siri.
- Unobtrusive automatic background sync supported for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) and CalDAV.
- Save your thoughts as they come to you. Using a global hotkey, Quick Entry allows you to add tasks from any app or any Space.
- 2Do does it right. Quick Entry works even if 2Do was not launched or is not running in the background.
- Works just the way Quick Look does in Finder or other built-in OS X apps. Use the spacebar to zoom in and out of a task to preview notes, multi-line titles or other details attached to your tasks.
Alarms & Notifications
- Stay on top of your tasks with alarms and notifications. Supports Notification Center on Mountain Lion as well as a built-in notification system which works even when 2Do is not running.
- Add multiple alarms to a single task.
- Set up automatic alarms for tasks with due dates and due times.
- Your life is a private affair. Manage it by locking out individual lists or the whole app with a single click.
- 2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa.
- Save backups to external disks and restore from previously saved backups.
- Adding and editing tasks is blazing fast using in-place editors and popovers
- 2Do supports both mouse users, by offering them numerous little shortcuts, as well as keyboard power-users by supporting dozens of keyboard shortcuts
- 2Do has been optimized for hundreds of lists and thousands tasks, and won't slow down over time
What's new in version 2.2.2:
* Support for Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
* The CMD+V (Paste) keyboard shortcut can be used on the task list to turn your clipboard contents into tasks. Each line of text copied will turn into a separate task. Works on both iPads and iPhones.
Tip 1: Pasting when inside a Project / Checklist will add pasted tasks as sub-tasks.
Tip 2: Pasting a nested list (using either a tab character or 4 spaces or more) will automatically turn it into a project with sub-tasks (provided you're not in project view). E.g.:
This will become a project
containing a subtask
and another one
While this will become a normal task
This version gives you more control over your stuff with new URL schemes.
1. Launch 2Do with a search keyword without having to create and save multiple smart lists for occasional searches
twodo://x-callback-url/search?text=[some URL search text here]
2. Paste text directly into 2Do from your favourite automation app:
twodo://x-callback-url/paste?text=[some URL encoded text to convert into tasks]&inProject=[Title of project to paste into]&forList=[List that contains the project]
Supply a URL encoded string as text and automate the process of moving stuff into 2Do!
3. Five new parameters supported by twodo://x-callback-url/add
- forParentTask: Supply the parent task's unique identifier
- picture: Provide a base64 encoded string, 2Do will convert it into an image and use that as the attachment.
- audio: Provide a base64 encoded audio attachment
- locations: Provide a comma separated list of locations
- saveInClipboard: Can be 0 or 1. The newly added task's unique identifier is saved into the clipboard for easier retrieval
4. You can now obtain the internal unique identifier of a task. This can be used in conjunction with other supported URL schemes to create sub-tasks:
twodo://x-callback-url/getTaskID?task=[known task's title]&forList=[Containing List name]&saveInClipboard=[prompt-num:Save UID in Clipboard]
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net