Blocs v2.2.0-Mac OSX
Blocs 2.2.0-Mac OSX | 25.23 MB
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy to use and powerful visual web design tool that lets you create beautiful and modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY
Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
LET YOUR CREATIVITY GROW
Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
NAVIGATE PAGES THE EASY WAY
Working with websites that contain many pages can be time consuming. With Blocs it's really straightforward. The new Navigator feature gives you a stunning, searchable overview of your entire project, meaning you can access any page in seconds.
DO MORE IN LESS TIME
Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You'll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
ALWAYS LOOKING GOOD
Blocs gives you all the features you need to effortlessly optimise your websites for desktop, tablet and mobile. This ensures your visitors get the best viewing experience no matter what device they use.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2.0?
As well as having a more native OSX look and feel, Blocs 2.0 also brings some incredible new features.
- Customise any elements full CSS styling.
- Mobile and Tablet design and preview modes.
- Add custom code with the HTML bric.
- Improved animation features.
- Support for page attachments.
- Manage Full SEO info per page.
- Faster searchable page navigation.
- 30 new Blocs including pre styled Blocs.
- Apply colour faster with Paint Mode.
- Improved file architecture.
New in Version 2.2.0:
* Added support for Pulse, October, Cushy and Surreal CMS's.
* Added support for Disqus comments.
* Added support for sitemap.xml generation (Requires web address details in site settings).
* Added Support for text and buttons in image carousels.
* Added image resize handles.
* Added new application windows toolbar (bottom of the side bar).
* Added new Project Notes window.
* Added new field value slider option for height, width, margin and padding.
* Added new realtime visual spec guides when editing a class.
* Added support for text to have a data source.
* Added support for videos in light boxes.
* Added support for no gutters in row columns.
* Added support for pinch zoom in/out on trackpad.
* Added support to set text size, line height and margin per view mode, using the sidebar options.
* Added in app notifications to help guide new users.
* Added new missing assets manager.
* Minor user interface / experience refinements and improvements.
* Issue that caused unwanted undo state when selecting a Bloc with a custom class.
* Issue that caused Jquery to not be minified on export.
* Issue that made it possible to scroll past the page loader.
* Issue that caused stray div tag on export when using a html widget.
* Issue that prevented text from being un-editable in fill screen Bloc top and bottom areas.
* Issue that caused app to crash when dragging in images in drop mode.
* Issue that caused unwanted whitespace in mobile view.
* Issue that made it possible to interact with items on the page canvas when in navigator mode or when options sheet open.
* Issue that broke link href values when nested in HTML widgets.
* Issue that left mobile nav open when scroll-to links clicked.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net