LiveGrade Pro 3.6.3-Mac OSX
LiveGrade Pro v3.6.3-Mac OSX | 109.3 MB
LiveGrade allows to interactively apply color corrections to HD-SDI or UHD/4K signals going from camera to the on-set monitor-either by controlling capable cameras and monitors directly, or by using additional LUT box devices. No matter which setup you choose, this allows the production team to create, preview, and compare looks directly on set.
The digital look becomes part of the image creation process on set-together with camera setup, light, and art department-in order to follow one creative intent.
Exchange Created Looks
- Communicate colors on set and with post production facilities.
- Using the collected look metadata in the dailies creation process ensures that the look concept of the DP and director is carried on to editorial and viewing.
- For later matching with clips, the color correction settings can be annotated with slate information and exported as standard look exchange files such ASC-CDL files or 3D LUTs. LiveGrade can also export an entire look archive for automatic matching in Silverstack. Together with LiveGrade's new PDF reports and ALE export, matching looks and camera source media for dailies creation is now as easy as never before.
Match Looks and Clips the Easy Way
- Export looks from LiveGrade. Silverstack's Matching Wizard takes care of the rest.
- With LiveGrade Pro 3.4 you can export single looks or whole look archives and import them into Silverstack 5. The Matching Wizard combines clips and the according looks automatically.
- Benefit from combining clip and look information in one library. Include all metadata in reports or transfer it to other software.
Powerful and Flexible Color Filtering
- Benefit from a node-based color pipeline and project-specific grading modes.
- LiveGrade Pro supports grading modes that are specifically tailored to a broad range of workflows. Covering "log" material of specific digital cinema cameras, ASC-CDL grading, the Academy's "ACES" color space, and secondary grading options make LiveGrade Pro a versatile color correction system for any project.
HD-SDI In and Out
- Capture, live preview and output.
- Besides controlling the color manipulation in LUT boxes or in cameras and monitors, LiveGrade offers direct input (capture) and output (playout) of HD-SDI signals for preview within the application, saving of reference stills and clips, and even outputting live image as well as references*.
- The newest LiveGrade Pro version enables mirroring of the applications Image View display on HD-SDI in best quality (e.g. with split screen) and an improved still image export.
The Extended Look Library
- Benefit from time code information for matching footage with looks.
- All the movies or frame grabs recorded with LiveGrade Pro are automatically stored in the extended look library. Additionally, the time code information, extracted from the live HD-SDI signal, is automatically saved within the metadata in the library. Based on the library, LiveGrade allows to create look reports as PDF documents including time code and look name. This helps to easily match footage with the look in subsequent production steps.
Choose Your Hardware and Setup
- LiveGrade supports a wider range of devices for live image manipulation.
- LiveGrade Pro unifies HD and UHD/4K color creation workflows by supporting a wide range of devices-from LUT box devices such as Blackmagic Design's HDLink (drivers by Blackmagic Design are compatible up to OS X 10.10), Fujifilm's* IS-mini, Teradek's COLR, or Flanders Scientific's BoxIO, as well as cameras and monitors with color correction capabilities such as the ARRI Alexa SXT, Panasonic Varicam 35/HS the FSI DM250 or the Canon DP-V series.
You can also use panel controllers from Tangent and Avid and control LiveGrade Pro remotely via WiFi with the free app "LiveGrade Pro Remote" (works with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad).
- For capturing HD-SDI live signals, Blackmagic Design Ultrastudio, Mini Recorder and Decklink cards are supported. HD-SDI output is possible by using devices from the AJA T-TAP, AJA IO and AJA KONA families.
What's New in Version 3.6.3:
Fixed crash when connecting to BoxIO and it has no input signal
Fixed timecode reading from BoxIO
Fixed crash when opening the create grade window multiple times without creating a grade
Showing an error when saving grades failed
Prepared for macOS Sierra (10.12)
Requirements: Intel Mac, OSX 10.9.0 or newer.
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net