Adobe Flash Player v184.108.40.2065 ESR
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.115 ESR | 17,43 Mb/17,92 Mb
Adobe Flash Player ESR (Extended Support Release) is the high-performance, lightweight, highly expressive application runtime that provides uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across browsers, mobile phones, devices and operating systems. Deliver more engaging user experiences with the Adobe Flash Player runtime through support for native 64-bit operating systems and browsers, accelerated graphics rendering, asynchronous bitmap decoding, high-resolution bitmap support, and more. Take advantage of a host of new features in the Adobe Flash Player runtime that streamline the development process, improve performance, enable greater security and privacy control, and allow delivery of richer apps to a broader spectrum of devices.
Adobe Flash Player Top features:
* Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering
Explore a new architecture for high-performance 2D/3D GPU hardware accelerated graphics rendering by Adobe, which provides low-level Stage3D APIs for advanced rendering in apps and gives framework developers classes of interactive experiences.
* Native 64-bit support
Flash Player can now take advantage of native support for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit web browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
* H.264/AVC software encoding for cameras
Stream beautiful video from your computer's camera with higher compression efficiency and industry-wide support, enabling both high-quality real-time communications (such as video chat and video conferencing) and live video broadcasts.
* Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
Protect streaming video across devices without the complexity of a license server.
* Content protection support for mobile
Flash Access content protection support is now available on Android devices. Broadcasters can now reach and monetize an even broader range of customers on their favorite mobile device.
Key benefits of the Adobe Flash Player desktop include:
* Stage 3D Accelerated Graphics Rendering: Deliver cutting edge 2D and 3D experiences on the desktop.
* Native 64-bit support: Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
* G.711 audio compression for telephony: Integrate real-time voice and telephony capabilities into business apps and integrate with existing phone systems using the G.711 codec.
* H.264/AVC SW Encoding: Create apps that encode higher quality video locally using the efficient H.264 video standard.
* Socket Progress Events: Improve management of data transfer, track progress, and provide responsive feedback in apps send large amounts of data.
* JPEG-XR support: Take advantage of support for the advanced JPEG-XR image compression format to deliver higher quality images with less bandwidth, and leverage lossy and lossless compression with alpha channel transparency.
What is the Extended Support Release?
Adobe makes available a version of Flash Player called the "Extended Support Release" (ESR) to organizations that prefer Flash Player stability over new functionality. We have created a branch of the Flash Player code that we keep up to date with all of the latest security updates, but none of the new features or bug fixes available in our current release branch. This allows organizations to ceritify and stay secure on Flash Player with minimal effort.
We recommend that companies focused on security and stability take a close look at this release option.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net