NetSetMan v4.2.2 Multilingual + Portable
NetSetMan 4.2.2 Multilingual + Portable | 3.9/4.0 MB
NetSetMan is an advanced and approachable software utility that enables you to create and easily switch through six different profiles with network settings.
Installer and portable version
The NetSetMan comes both with an installer and portable edition, so you can select the preferred option. The key difference is that the portable package can be extracted to a removable storage device to run the app on any computer you come across, with no installation required.
System tray accessibility
Once launched, the tool creates an icon in the taskbar notifications area and gets sent there when minimized, so it doesn't interrupt your regular activity on the machine.
The main application window has a clear-cut structure and contains six tabs dedicated to putting together six profiles with different network settings.
Create up to six network profiles
The customizable parameters pertain to the network adapter, IP and gateway, route table, DND server and suffix, WINS server, wireless network connection, printer, computer name, workgroup, SMTP, network drives, hosts, scripts, and IPv6.
Moreover, you can configure system settings when it comes to the display mode, wallpaper, desktop color, screensaver, design scheme, audio volume (speakers, microphone, sound scheme), Windows Firewall (exceptions, notifications), power plan, time zone, or MAC address.
Any network profile can be disabled and restarted. You can edit their names when quickly selecting them from the systray icon's right-click menu, copy and paste settings, import and export profiles, configure advanced TCP/UP parameters if necessary, as well as access some Windows features without leaving NetSetMan's interface (e.g. Volume Control, Power Options, Mobility Center).
Evaluation and conclusion
We haven't encountered any stability issues in our tests, thanks to the fact that the app didn't hang, crash or prompt error messages. It had minimal impact on computer performance, using low CPU and memory.
To sum it up, NetSetMan can become a reliable assistant to anyone who wants to easily juggle multiple network profiles from the system tray. Plus, it's free.
Whats New :
- NEW: Improved Network Adapter Management ("Refresh")
Sorting by drag&drop and column header (affects TrayInfo order)
Combined "Quick Refresh" and "In-Depth Refresh" methods
New "Refresh" options: "Replace existing", "Virtual/Disabled adapters"
Activate/Deactivate adapters through context menu
Shortcut to "Windows Network Connections"
- NEW: Scripts can be executed with or without elevated privileges
Default is now set to non-elevated!
- NEW: WiFi profile export can include the stored passphrase unencrypted
- Fix: Rare "Access Violation" error when editing a network drive
- Fix: AutoSwitch activation trigger for Time Frame conditions
- Fix: Context menu for Adapter Status button
- Fix: Error message for deactivated Virtual Miniport adapters
- Fix: Icon for getting current settings in System Settings
- Fix: Width of columns in WiFi Management with High-DPI
- Fix: Asterisks in Route Table
- Pro: Improved usability for Browser/Proxy feature
- Pro: Skip Domain if the same user and domain name are already joined
- Unchecked items in System Settings are greyed out for better overview
- Connected wireless network now displayed in bold text
- Cleaner activation log output for features that use PowerShell
- Disabled network adapters are now greyed out in the TrayInfo
- Updated screenshots in help file
- Minor adjustments
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net