Portable Glare Technologies Indigo Renderer v4.0.44
Portable Glare Technologies Indigo Renderer 4.0.44|Windows(x64)|rar|48.2 mb
Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photo-realistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software-you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
Accurate light simulation
Indigo is famously accurate at simulating the flow of light to produce natural looking renders.
Unlike traditional renderers which work with RGB colours, Indigo uses spectral light computations throughout, making your 3D scenes come to life.
Combined with realistic material descriptions, the photo-realism can even fool experts.
Physically accurate camera
Camera optics are extremely accurately simulated in Indigo, a well-known strength of ray tracing renderers.
Particularly impressive are the picture-perfect Depth of Field and "bokeh" rendering, due to realistic camera apertures.
Aperture diffraction is an advanced rendering effect that involves simulating the interfering light waves striking the camera, to produce familiar effects such as rainbow streaks around small light sources.
Indigo features highly realistic, physically-based materials that interact naturally with the light sources in your scene to deliver photo-realistic rendering results.
Sub-surface scattering is efficiently and accurately simulated, for extremely lifelike rendering of skin, wax, leaves and other dense media.
Head model courtesy of Infinite Realities Ltd.
Sun & sky system
Indigo features an advanced sun & sky system based on our highly accurate atmospheric simulation. Unlike the classical sun & sky model which breaks down when the Sun is at low elevation, the new model remains true to life.
Computed directly from the physical laws which produce blue skies and red sunsets in nature, the new system produces extremely realistic skies at any time of day; not only is it more realistic, but it also renders faster.
In addition to the new pure GPU rendering, there are some other new features:
* General optimisations and rendering speedups:
* Most scenes should render faster on the CPU.
* MLT should be a lot faster for simple scenes now.
* OpenGL viewport is a lot faster
* Sped up rendering double-sided thin material a lot.
* Optimised object tree building
* Rewrote much of Indigo's subdivision and displacement
* New image saving options. (check out the 'Image Saving' tab in the options dialog)
* Added pixel info picker to toolbar
* Added a detachable material preview widget
* Oren-Nayar: Added new implementation of the more accurate model, replacing the 'qualitative' model that was being used before.
* Added measured BRDF support
* Added Fast-SSS material
* Updated to indigo sdk.
* Fixed material export command.
* Fixed bug where UVs would be wrong (slightly faster mesh export).
* Added global MeshCache (faster consecutive render startup times).
* Fixed a bug where instances with indigo subdiv weren't recognised as instances.
* Disabled image saving in all preview or internal render scenarios.
* Added interactive preview prototype (currently only supports updates to camera, background settings and materials, nothing that sits in the scene hierarchy).
Animation feature-Recreational Vehicle
Senior 3D artist David Gudelius and his company Michel De Vries have created this beautiful, cinematic CGI trailer for the launch of Niesmann+Bischoff's new RV, "Smove". Thanks for agreeing to do this feature wit...
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!