BlackMagic Design Davinci Resolve v12.5.2.010
BlackMagic Design Davinci Resolve 12.5.2.010 | 400.9 Mb
DaVinci Resolve 12.5 combines professional non-linear video editing with the world's most advanced color corrector so now you can edit, color correct, finish and deliver all from one system! DaVinci Resolve is completely scalable and resolution independent so it can be used on set, in a small studio or integrated into the largest Hollywood production pipeline! From creative editing and multi camera television production to high end finishing and color correction, only DaVinci Resolve features the creative tools, compatibility, speed and legendary image quality you need to manage your entire workflow, which is why it is the number one solution used on Hollywood feature films.
Clean and modern-looking interface
Subsequent to its installation, you are met by a black-themed main window that offers you quick access to the app's plethora of features. This said, the interface is mainly split between modules for the overall process, namely for loading media, editing, color correction and for the actual delivery.
Despite its immense number of features, the overall looks might make you think otherwise. Nonetheless, since the main window is so airy, it comes as no surprise that most of the app's features are accessible from its menubar.
Packs a wide array of features within extensive menus
The fact that DaVinci Resolve is a full-featured app becomes evident once again when you right-click any loaded media file. Both the contextual menus and the menus themselves are more often than not larger than the app's main window.
This said, it soon becomes clear that almost every aspect of the post-production process is actively covered by DaVinci Resolve. In fact, the tool can be very well considered a specialized all-in-one solution for both editors and colorists alike. Therefore, you can work with layers, nodes, effects, grades, mixers, keys and even plug-ins to creates complex looks.
Video editing, color correction and collaborative sharing, three selling points for this app
Another worth mentioning thing is the fact that the utility packs a powerful Color Match feature that enables you to set the source and target gamma, as well as the target color space. Image stabilization, 3D tracking, reframing, RGB mixing and HSL curve grading are but a few of the supported functions.
Thanks to its multi-layer and mixed format Timeline feature, the app enables both a video editor and a colorist to simultaneously work on the same file. You can also create complex video transitions, while still being able to edit and mix audio files.
Powerful application for post-editing movies and videos
Taking all things into consideration, DaVinci Resolve is a powerful software solution that enables users who work in the cinematography fields to bring their work to a whole other level. What is most impressive about this app is not its number of features or how it can handle files or share projects, but rather how it combines all that and other built-in management tools without feeling unnecessarily complicated.
New in version 12.5.2.010 (September 9, 2016)
* Added support for new URSA mini camera metadata in RAW files.
* Added support for Color Space tags on QuickTime export.
* Added support for Fusion Connecton Linux.
* Added ability to filter timeline on Color Page based on clips that have OFX applied.
* Added support for up to 24 audio channels on the Edit and Deliver Page.
* Added support for manually enabling and disabling GPUs in Preferences.
* Added support for Display Name on ALE export.
* Added support for Apply Grade and Append Node Graph in the main menu.
* Added the ability to clear tracking data for the current Power Window.
* Added support for OpenCL on NVIDIA cards on Microsoft Windows.
* Added ability to copy local grades to remote.
* Added additional utility functions in DCTLs.
* Added support for Date Created and Data Modified for timelines when using Smart Bins.
* Improved 3D LUT generation to ignore any spatial and temporal corrections like Power Windows and OFX etc.
* Improved accuracy for color conversion when outputting with ST.2084 gamma.
* Improved accuracy of rendering Rec.2020 to ProRes/DNxHR.
* Improved highlight control in ACES and HDR workflows.
* Improved performance of ResolveFX Scanlines.
* Improved reliability when loading projects with audio plugins.
* Improved deliver preset switching to preserve the render location.
* Opacity is now retained when converting a circular window to a Power Curve.
* Addressed an issue with the 3D keyer on OS X 10.11.6.
* Addressed an issue with Resolve displaying GPU Memory Full messages on AMD card on Microsoft Windows.
* Addressed an issue incorrect UI indication for ProRes render cache, optimised media and remote rendering on Microsoft Windows.
* Addressed an issue where importing a project into Resolve could cause a crash if there were unsaved render jobs.
* Addressed an issue with applying stills and memories on a stero timeline.
* Addressed an issue with decoing some MXF XDCAM MPEG2 clips.
* Addressed an issue with Favourite transitions not being remembered.
* Addressed an issue where printer lights keyboard shortcut did not work on Linux.
* Addressed a file permissions issue when rendering EXR files.
* General performance and stability improvements.
OS: Windows 8 64-bit / 10 64-bit
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net