PeaZip v6.1.1 + portable
PeaZip 6.1.1 + portable | 33 Mb
PeaZip is a freeware archive manager for most popular archiving formats. You can use it to create and extract a various, long list of file formats (for a complete list check the features section below) create self-extracting archives, access the program using an encrypted password manager, split files, find duplicates and much more. Currently, the software is licensed under the GNU Library Public License version 3.0 and it is localized in 29 languages. It is available for Microsoft Windows (in two versions as a regular installer file and a portable version), Linux and BSD users.
- it can create archives in most popular formats: ZIP, 7Z, ARC, TAR, GZ, XZ, BZ2, UPX, PEA, QUAD/BALZ.
- it can open and extract over 170 popular archives such as RAR, ZIPX, ACE, UDF, ISO, DMG, CAB, ARJ, LHA, RPM etc.
- delivers a strong encryption using two factor authentication (support for different encryption schemes depending on the file format)
- offers an encrypted password manager including secure deletion that prevents file recovery
- excellent file manager with useful functions such as split and join of files, find duplicates, advanced search etc.
- support for bookmarking, hash and checksums calculator, split and merge files etc.
- batch support for creating and converting multiple archives simultaneously
Release 6.1.1 is focused in various usability improvements, such as better organized and more visible options.
6.1.x line improves archive browsing and on-the-fly inspection of structure and content: archive directory tree is now displayed in navigation sidebar, and breadcrumb bar shows in-archive directories at each node.
A total of 188 file extensions can now be managed by PeaZip.
Translations are available in over 30 languages, any help is welcome to translate PeaZip to new languages and to maintain current localizations up to date, so please consider taking the time to give a look to translations directory for newer language files and for any resource useful for translators.
Settings, archiving, and extraction screens made scrollable for better readability
Various minor improvements and fixes
CRC64 now is included in set of default algorithms
default algorithm for the browser can now be set from context menu File manager > File Tools
EXTRACTION and ARCHIVING
Password button moved on the right of output dialog for better visibility
Some options were moved to Advanced options panels for archiving and extraction
"Use advanced filters" moved to Advanced options panel (archiving and extraction)
"Enumerate folder content" and "Add timestamp to archive name", plus timestamp format option, moved to Advanced options panel (archiving)
Some options, previously volatile, are now saved to configuration
"Delete after archiving / extraction" option is now remembered, but user will always be warned by confirmation prompt before proceeding, in order to avoid accidental deletion
"Add timestamp to archive name" (archiving) is now remembered
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net