FocusWriter v1.6.0 Multilingual + Portable
FocusWriter 1.6.0 Multilingual + Portable | 82.5 Mb
FocusWriter is a tiny, yet efficient word processor dedicated to people who are interested in increasing their work load and focusing better. It utilizes a hide-away interface that you access by moving your mouse to the edges of the screen, allowing the program to have a familiar look and feel to it while still getting out of the way so that you can immerse yourself in your work. It's available for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X, and has been translated into many different languages.
Advantages of portability
This tool is portable and therefore, the installation process is not a prerequisite. As a consequence, it will not add new entries to your Windows registry or hard drive, without your approval, and no traces will be left behind after its removal.
By placing the program files to an external data device, such as a pend drive, you make it possible to run FocusWriter on any computer you have been granted access to.
A myriad of options to help you focus
The interface you come by is very simple, as it shows a menu bar and a few other features, only when hovering over the frame's margins. Both at import and export, it supports a few formats, namely TXT, ODT and RTF.
Aside from the UI, there are a number of options that you can take advantage of that were specifically integrated, so that you can focus better. To be more exact, you can set one or several alarms to let you know when you can take brakes, focus on one or three lines, or an entire paragraph, apply a full screen mode and establish a daily goal.
The utility also contains usual options, such as align a text body, increase or decrease indent, insert symbols, use a spell checker, a search function and a find and replace one. It is possible to view statistics regarding your word, page, paragraph or character count, and keyboard shortcuts for almost all actions available, as well as customize them.
All in all, FocusWriter is a useful piece of software, dedicated to people that have trouble concentrating. It does not require many system resources, it has a good response time and there are enough options to keep you busy for quite a while.
* TXT, basic RTF, and basic ODT file support
* Timers and alarms
* Daily goals
* Fully customizable themes
* Typewriter sound effects (optional)
* Auto-save (optional)
* Live statistics (optional)
* Spell-checking (optional)
* Multi-document support
* Portable mode (optional)
* Translated into over 20 languages
Changes in version 1.6.0 (August 27, 2016)
* Added always showing interface
* Added headings
* Added new default themes
* Added removing user-installed dictionaries
* Added shortcut for typographical apostrophe
* Added support for ODT Flat XML files
* Added support for high DPI displays
* Switched to QSoundEffect
* Updated dictionaries
* FIXED: Daily progress did not reset when run longer than a day
* FIXED: Printer margins were too big
* FIXED: Was replacing session files with command-line files
* FIXED: Did not add new default symbol shortcuts
* Translation updates: Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Dutch, English (United Kingdom), French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Turkish, Vietnamese
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net