SSD-Z v16.09.09b Portable
SSD-Z 16.09.09b + Portable | 3.1 Mb
SSD-Z is a reliable and effective software solution developed specifically for solid state drives, to provide you with important information about these types of storage devices, while also working with HDD just as well.
Compact and straightforward looks
In what regards its appearance, the application makes use of a tabbed interface, grouping information according to its type so you can focus precisely on what interests you.
As such, you can learn more about your ‘Device', about its ‘S.M.A.R.T' status and attributes, the ‘Partitions' it comprises, run ‘Benchmark' tasks and ‘Identify' various details about your SSD.
Discover more about your SSD device
Once you launch SSD-Z, its main window allows you to select the device you wish to work with from a dedicated menu, applicable if several are available, for instance any portable memory sticks connected to your PC, other than the internal drive. The side button allows you to ‘Refresh' the list in order to display newly connected disks.
After making your selection, the program displays a series of basic information about the 'Device', for instance ‘Name', ‘Firmware', ‘NAND' data, ‘Capabilities', ‘S.M.A.R.T' status, ‘Capacity', ‘Bytes Written', ‘Volumes', ‘Partitions', and others.
From the ‘S.M.A.R.T' tab, you can learn more about the drives' attributes, their raw value, flags and flag description, while in the ‘Partitions' section, you can discover all hidden, unmapped or boot partitions from your SSD. Using the ‘Benchmark' component and various test methods, you can determine the disk's performance, transfer speed and random access times.
A useful SSD information tool
Overall, SSD-Z proves to be a comprehensive and easy to handle utility that can successfully assist you in learning more about your solid state drive, its performance levels and other relevant details, with minimal effort entailed.
* Details of the controller and processing tech of NAND chips (for known devices).
* Verify that TRIM is enabled for your system and SSDs.
* S.M.A.R.T. status and full list of all the device's available attributes.
* List of all partitions. Including hidden, unmapped and boot partitions.
* Benchmark IOPS, transfer speed and random access time (work in progress)
* View the raw device identify data words.
Missing Features in Beta
* Some formatted SMART values may display incorrectly. Bytes written/read especially.
* No individual details for each drive in a RAID array.
* No SMART attributes for certain external USB drives.
* Benchmark not fully implemented.
* Support for NVMe devices is incomplete.
New in version 16.09.09b (September 9, 2016)
* Removed a reference to a debug class that was accidentally left in.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Download From Nitroflare.com
Download From Rapidgator.net
Download From Rapidgator.net